Soft Boiled Eggs
Cooking Time: 6 minutes,
Yield: 3 - 6 servings
• 6 eggs*
• Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
• Freshly baked bread*
• Avocado slices
• Cherry tomato halves
1) Bring a salted pot of water to a boil.
2) Gently add 6 cold eggs. Cover with a lid and cook for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
3) Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath by filling a bowl with ice and cold water. When the eggs are cooked, transfer them to the cold water and let them hang out until warm or cool to touch.
4) Peel eggs or enjoy the easy way by cutting top off and scooping insides out with a spoon.
Enjoy with some market-fresh bread, sliced, toasted, and topped with avocado slices and cherry tomatoes. Give everything a hearty sprinkling of sea salt and fresh-cracked pepper.
*Local goodies from Newton Ridge Farm, Bar C Farm