While the coronavirus may have changed many of our Thanksgiving gatherings, the need to protect ourselves from cooking fires continues.
Shivani Chaudhary, of Conway, AR, is among the more than 350 students who were inducted into the UM chapter of Phi Kappa Phi for the fall 2020-21 semester.
Arkansas PBS won three regional Emmy Awards from the Mid-America Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) Saturday, Nov. 21, from eight total nominations this year.
Conway Regional Health System and The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM) announced a partnership to aid with nurse recruitment and retention.
The Arvest Foundation announced a grant in the amount of $5,000 to Operation FINALLY HOME. The gift will help financially support housing needs of disabled veterans in Conway.
Immerse Arkansas recently announced that every dollar donated now through the end of the year will be matched up to $200,000. This opportunity is thanks to a handful of families, foundations, and businesses who have created the match. The organization plans to get a head start on that goal b…
The city of Conway will apply for a Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grant from the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to develop a drainage study of downtown Conway.
In an effort to provide an extra level of protection for inmates, visitors and staff at the Faulkner County Detention Center, Sheriff Tim Ryals has installed state-of-the-art ULSee camera technology.
With Thanksgiving approaching, it’s a time for people to give thanks for their blessings. It’s also a time when we should think of those less fortunate than we are.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday will be a little different in 2020. Earlier this year, big box retailers such as Walmart and Target announced they would be closed on Thanksgiving Day to allow their employees who have been on the front lines during this pandemic to spend the day with their fami…
The city of Conway will observe the Thanksgiving Day holiday both Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26-27. The Conway Department of Sanitation services will operate as follows:
National Adoption Month takes place every year in the month of November. This month helps bring awareness to all adoptees, birth parents, adoptive parents and children awaiting adoption.
Assuming you have completed all the winterizing jobs outside of your home with cold weather coming on, it’s time now to take stock of some things to complete inside your home before the holidays fully kick in.
Conway Corp was recently awarded the Award of Excellence in all three categories of the American Public Power Association’s Excellence in Public Power Communications Awards. The company was recognized for its work in print/digital, video and web/social media.
Hope Dealers of Arkansas opened its doors to women in need nearly one year ago. Despite the toll the coronavirus pandemic has taken on the facility’s funding, the recovery center’s leaders have refused to turn away those battling addiction as long as bed space has allowed.
Peanuts fans will have even more ways to watch Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the gang on their holiday adventures as Apple and PBS team up for special, ad free broadcasts of “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”
A Faulkner County woman who pleaded no contest earlier this year in the Medicaid fraud case filed against her was sentenced to three years in prison last week.
Enrollment in Computer Science courses topped 10,000 for this school term, a record number of students that is an increase of 6.5 percent over the previous year and an 847 percent increase since the 2014-2015 term, Governor Asa Hutchinson announced at a news conference today.
A 68-year-old South Carolina resident was arrested late Monday night after a Conway Police Department officer reportedly found more than 100 pounds of marijuana in the man’s vehicle.
Ava Piraino, a St. Joseph School eighth grader, was selected to represent the school with her artwork in the 2020-2021 Lions Club International Peace Poster Contest.
A Conway Police Department officer is in the spotlight after body camera footage showed him rushing into a house fire and helping save two people and their dog.
A Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office investigator was cleared of any wrongdoing Monday evening following a week-long use-of-force investigation that launched after a Greenbrier family’s dog was shot and killed.
Senior Maid Savannah Mooney (left), Junior Maid Audrey Flanagin, Senior Maid of Honor Lilly Hill, Sophomore Maid Josie Gamble, Freshman Maid Ella Martin, Homecoming Queen Shannon Trantina and Beauty Queen Amy Lambe comprise the St. Joseph Schools 2020 Homecoming Court. To follow COVID-19 pro…
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Faulkner County woman sentenced to 3 years in Medicaid fraud case
- My brief ‘chopping cotton’ career
- Hope Dealers continues restoring lives, aiding women battling addiction
- Officer seizes 105 lbs of marijuana on traffic stop
- 11/21/2020 Police Beat
- 11/20/2020 Police Beat
- Video shows Conway officer rescuing 2 people from house fire
- Sanitation department announces holiday schedule
- Governor announces record number of Arkansas students taking computer science
- Sheriff releases statement, clears investigator who shot dog
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.