The following persons made first appearance at Faulkner County Circuit Court on Wedensday and Friday:
• Leighton L. Richards, 21, 296 Stanley Road, Vilonia, according to a Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office jail intake report. Probation revocation stemming from 2008 domestic battery and disorderly conduct conviction. Bond was set at $500. Probation revocation hearing was set for Oct. 19. A public defender will be appointed.
• Samuel Joseph Martin, 25, 14 Bert Lane, Conway, according to a FCSO jail intake report. Charges of fleeing, theft by receiving added to existing charges of forgery, criminal impersonation. The issue of bond will be addressed if a parole hold is lifted. Pretrial was set at Martin’s arraignment Tuesday for Dec. 21. Public defender Karen Walker-Knight was appointed.
• LaTasha Renee Harper, 27, 425 Second Ave., Conway, according to a FCSO jail intake report. Probation revocation stemming from 2007 misdemeanor hot check violation. Harper was released on her own recognizance. Probation revocation hearing was set for Oct. 21. A public defender will be appointed.
• Billy Eugene Wynn, 33, 1105 West Semmes Ave., Osceola, according to a FCSO jail intake report. Robbery. Bond was denied due to a previous failure to appear charge. Pretrial was set for Oct. 22. Public defender B. Keith Faulkner was appointed.
• Michael Anthoney Clay, 30, 2 Clay Lane, Conway, according to a FCSO jail intake report. Failure to appear for court proceedings relating to 2008 assault, criminal contempt charges. Bond was set at $1,000. Pretrial was set for Nov. 3. Public defender Boyd "Skip" Tackett will continue his appointment.
• Emmuel Lewis Gillespie, 25, 1254 Flemming St., Conway, according to a FCSO jail intake report; 1126 South Main St., Newport, according to Gillespie’s statements in court. Filing a false police report. Bond was set at $2,500. Pretrial was set for Dec. 10. Public defender Stephen Ralph was appointed.