Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Residential burglary at 200 block of South Ash Street. Victim reported that at some point between 7 a.m. and about 4 p.m. a thief or thieves entered a residence through unknown means and stole items including Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 game consoles and associated games, miscellaneous jewelry including a Jostens Russellville High School class of 2006 ring and a Nikon Coolpix S750 digital camera.
2. Motor vehicle theft at 700 block of Pine Street. Victim reported on Saturday that a red 1983 Chrysler minivan was loaded into a trailer and stolen.
3. Neglect of a child at 1400 block of Sturgis Road. An officer was dispatched at about 5 p.m. on March 18 after a motorist reported almost hitting a 2-year-old child who was wandering unattended in the middle of Sturgis Road. The motorist said that they picked up the child and returned him to his home, and the officer went there to evaluate the situation. The Arkansas State Police were notified of the incident via the ASP Child abuse Hotline.
4. Forgery at 1124 Harkrider St. (Tobacco Superstore). A worker noticed on Tuesday that someone had paid with a fake $10 bill.
5. Harassment at 1700 block of Old Morrilton Highway. A man working to advertise a tax agency by standing at the curb dressed as Uncle Sam reported that a silver Dodge Neon with five people inside had driven past him and someone had thrown opened packets of McDonald’s barbecue sauce at him, twice.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Joe Lamb can be reached at 505-1238.)