FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — A jail worker who posed nude for Playboy.com violated official policy of the Washington County sheriff's office but a disciplinary decision hasn't been made for the woman, who now plans to appear at an adult video convention, officials said.

Jessie Lunderby, 21, was put on administrative leave with pay June 20 pending completion of the investigation into the photos. The office looked into whether she violated policies that required she have permission to work at another job and if she engaged in conduct unbecoming of an officer, Sheriff Tim Helder said.

"We handed our investigation over to an attorney who will look at what we've done and make sure that whatever we decide is defendable in the event that there's litigation down the road," Helder said Friday. "What we haven't determined is what discipline, if any, will be carried out."

A listed phone number for Lunderby couldn't be found Sunday.

The controversy surrounding photos caught the attention of Internet and national media outlets, and Lunderby is now scheduled to appear at the Exxtacy 2010 convention this month in Chicago. She'll be featured as part of its "Hottest Scandals of 2010 Tour," said Gina Rodriguez of Los Angeles-based talent agency DD Entertainment, which is representing Lunderby.

"She'll be appearing with other girls who've been involved in some sort of scandal," Rodriguez said. "Some of the participants have been mistresses or have been suspended from their jobs, like Jessie."

Rodriguez said Lunderby has expressed a desire to keep her job at the jail while continuing a career as a nude model.

Helder said he's not sure whether Lunderby wants to continue her job at the department.

"Based on her recent actions, it appears that we're the least of her concerns," he said. "I think that's part of what we found to be a conduct violation."

He said he wasn't aware of anyone at the sheriff's office giving Lunderby permission to pose nude. Lunderby has said she informed her employer of her plans and heard no objections.

Helder said he didn't know when any decisions would be made.

"We're trying to be cautious," he said.