Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Theft from a building at 50 block of Snuggs Circle, Mayflower. Victim reported Aug. 5 that several items were taken from a residence she uses as storage. The victim stated that the suspect entered the home from the side door. Missing from the residence were a purse full of change, blank checks, brass candle holders and prescription medicine. The victim believes the suspect may have previously been in the house and taken other items.
2. Burglary/breaking and entering at 60 block of Buck Branch Road, Quitman. Victim reported Aug. 14 that an unknown suspect broke his window screen and unlocked the door to his residence. The victim stated that nothing was missing from his home. The victim said he didn’t know of any suspects, but has noticed an older model white sedan driving slowly by the house.
3. Burglary/breaking and entering at 100 block of Mt. Nebo Road, Mount Vernon. Victim reported Aug. 15 that someone entered and ransacked the storage shed and residence on her property. The victim stated that the suspect also forcibly entered a shop building on the property. Missing from the property were a Browning shotgun and two gold and diamond rings. The victim believes she knows the suspect.
4. Breaking and entering at 20 block of Stevens Road, Conway. Victim reported that sometime between Aug. 12-15 he noticed several items were missing from his residence. The victim stated that a Winchester Model 94 rifle, a Marlin rifle, a Mossberg shotgun, an Ibanez bass guitar, a Marshall MG15 amp and a Blackberry smartphone were stolen from the home.
5. Breaking and entering at Springfield Bottom Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Aug. 16 that someone entered his vehicle and stole three bottles of prescription medication.
6. Civil dispute at 180 block of Cato Road, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 19 that he has had an ongoing dispute with his neighbor. The victim stated that his neighbor has hung dead goats on a fence that separates their properties. The victim said the neighbor has also thrown tree limbs and trash onto the victim’s property.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)