Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 1400 block of Choate Street. Victim reported Monday that she was notified by her bank after three suspicious charges had been made to her account. The charges were made in the United Kingdom for $60, $40 and $110.
2. Criminal mischief at 2300 block of Sanders Street. An employee of Flynco Construction reported Monday that a gate had been knocked down on one side of the construction site. The employee stated that the gate had been knocked off its hinge and reattached with wire, the post had been bent and the lock had been damaged. The employee said nothing was missing from the site.
3. Breaking or entering at 120 block of Rambling Brook Drive. Victim reported Thursday that someone entered her vehicle and stole several items. The victim stated that there was no damage to the vehicle, and she may have left the doors unlocked. Stolen from the vehicle were a brown Hobo wallet, $200 cash, an Arkansas driver’s license, a debit card, five credit cards, a Coach umbrella and a Nike gym bag.
4. Indecent exposure at 1300 block of Garvin and 2500 block of Dave Ward Drive. The first victim reported Monday that a white male followed her to Nutters Chapel Plaza. When she got out of her vehicle, the victim stated that the suspect asked her for directions. The victim said she looked at the suspect in his car and he had “exposed his penis and was playing with it.” The victim stated that she quickly fled into the nearest store. A second victim reported Monday that the same suspect pulled up beside her vehicle while she was driving and began to “play with himself.” The victim stated that the suspect also “thrusted his hips into air” in the victim’s direction.
5. Theft of property at 1 block of Honeysuckle Lane. Victim reported Monday that someone had stolen her blue Roadmaster mountain bike. The bicycle was parked in the back of the residence.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)