• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Peach Fest in Guy: 5K, 6:30 a.m., school parking lot; vendors open at 9 a.m.; 10 a.m., Peachfest Parade, Mount Olive Baptist Church; 10:30 a.m., horseshoe tournament, City Park; Guy’s Got Talent Contest, 11 a.m., Bandstand; Peach cook-off judging, noon, City Park maintenance building; live music begins at 1:30 p.m., bandstand. Rodeo, 7 p.m., live music at Bandstand, 8 p.m., fireworks, 9 p.m., City Park.
• Pickin’ Porch at the Library, 9:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, take an instrument, play along.
• Faulkner County Concerned Citizens Advisory Group, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Greenbrier Event Center, 5 Lois Lane. Speaker: Documentary filmmaker Emily Lane: "Fluid migration in the Fayetteville Shale."
• "Oklahoma!" by Conway Dinner Theater of Faulkner Academy of Arts, matinee, show only, 2 p.m. 6:15-7:15 p.m., box supper, show at 7:30 p.m., Natural Resource Center, Amity Road, $25, adults; $10, children; show only, $13 and $5. Call 501-339-7401.
• Second annual Luau benefiting Alzheimer’s Arkansas Programs and Services, 6 p.m., Conway Country Club. $35 in advance for dinner, drinks and souvenirs. $45 at the door. Call Melissa Longing, 501-733-2457.
• Sixth Annual Arkansas Sportscasters/Sportswriters Hall of Fame Banquet, 6 p.m., Centennial Valley Country Club Special Events Center, Conway. $45.
• Pancake breakfast at Stoby’s, 805 Donaghey Ave., to benefit Bikers Against Child Abuse, $5, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Summer Concert Series features 4x4 Crew, "more than a local rap group," 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.