• Pancake Breakfast at Stoby’s benefiting Pine Street Community Development Center backpack project, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. $5.
• Michelle Jean and Jamie Bosanko performing at Summer Concert Series, Faulkner County Library, 2 p.m. Free.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30 – 8 p.m. weekly, Conway Public Library, Tyler Street, Conf. Rm. 2. Parole Reentry mentoring, Relapse Prevention, Socialization, and Christian applications to life skills. Call: Mike Willbanks, 548-0115.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street in Conway. Candidates welcome to speak. Diapers and cash collected for Diaper Drive for Arkansas Rice Depot. Call 501-420-2449.
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Kathy Powers, Core Standards for Education.
• Meet the Master Gardeners, 7 p.m. at the Natural Resource Center on Amity Rd. next to Antioch Baptist Church. Find out how to become a Faulkner County Master Gardener. Janet Carson will speak and refreshments will be served. Call Kami Marsh, 329-8344 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.