• Teachers’ Fair sponsored by the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, 7:30-9:30 a.m., Ruth Doyle Intermediate School.
• Informational meeting regarding drought assistance programs for livestock producers, 10 a.m., Simon Dairy, 259 Highway 64 East. Butch Calhoun, Arkansas’s Secretary of Agriculture will explain drought assistance grants funded from Gov. Mike Beebe’s Disaster Fund.
• Senior Day at Greenbrier Gardens, 64 Mountain Drive, Greenbrier, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., free testing for blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, and balance. Carelink, The Area Council for Aging, Home Instead, Hearing Life, DHS Division of Aging and Adult Services and Greenbrier Senior Center participating. Call 501-679-0681.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. From Conway, take 64 Business to Vilonia and turn right onto College St. No charge for admission.
• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Back 2 School event at Mission Barber College, 2850 Prince St., free haircuts for kids and college students, , 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. ; burgers, pizza, cookies from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 513-9546
• Arkansas Outdoors Expo, Conway Expo Center and Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission $8. Sponsored by John Deere.
• For every frozen drink sold today, Panera Bread will donate $1 for Conway Public School Foundation Snack Pack program.
• Saltillo Fire Department Open House and Fire Wise Day, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the new firestation on Rolling Manor Drive.
• Informal crafting with friends at Greenbrier Event Center, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 5 Lois Lane.
• Backback giveaway by Conway Cyclones, professional basketball team, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Boys and Girls Club of Faulkner County, 1313 Deer St.
• Back to School Bash, noon to 4 p.m., Occasions Candy and Gifts, noon to 4 p.m., Mountebanq Place, 1107 Oak St.
• Concert by local Christian rock band, Narrow Road, 6 p.m., Central Baptist College Burgess Auditorium. Admission: Canned goods.
• Conway Advocates for Bicycling, after-dark 8.3-mile leisurely-paced ride around Conway, 8 p.m., Simon Park in Downtown Conway. Stop for ice cream along the way.
Please send items for Roundabout to email@example.com Thank you.