• Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• Pickin’ Porch at the Faulkner County Library, 9:30 a.m., 1900 Tyler St. The Library welcomes musicians of all ages and levels. Bring instruments, or just come and listen. Free and open to the public. Call Library, 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org, Facebook or Twitter.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• Centerville School Reunion, 10 a.m., Centerville United Methodist Church, 76 Blythe Rd., Greenbrier. Lunch will be provided by the church. Bring school pictures and talk about memories. Speaker Charles Freeman.
• How to Plant a Privacy Screen, 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., Lowe’s Home Improvement, 1325 Highway 64W. Join Alma in the Nursery to learn how.
• A Midsummer Nights Dream, 2 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Annual Independence Celebration at Wooster City Park, 4 p.m., Fish fry. Activities start at 5 — AirEvac Lifeteam helicopter, Patriotic Program, Child ID services, and Firework show at dark. Bring lawn chairs.
• M.A.C.S. Bingo open at 5 p.m., starts at 6:15, 55 Nabco Dr., Conway. Benefitting Make a Child Smile foundation. Call 501-581-9074.
• King Lear @ Reynolds Performace Hall!, 7:30 p.m., 201 Donaghey Ave. Visit: www.arkshakes.com; to buy tickets visit: http://uca.edu.ticketforce.com/default.asp.
• Fiawna Forté, indie-rock, Bear’s Den, 235 Farris.
• Learn classical, jazz and rock songs, along with theory and note reading, from Smokey Emerson, UCA’s guitar professor. Register now through July 1, call 501-450-5755 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to uca.edu/csm for information and tuition cost. UCA Community School of Music, SFAC 203.
• Vote to help Conway win $100,000 toward a dog park in the city. Conway is in the finals, and voting can be done twice a day online at www.barkforyourpark.com.
• King Lear Final Matinee @ Reynolds Performance Hall, 2 p.m., 201 Donaghey Ave. Visit: www.arkshakes.com.
• Farewell Reception for Pastor Tim Kellerman and wife Jamie Kellerman, 4-6 p.m., Conway’s First Church of the Nazarene, 1501 Scott St.
• Food Pantry, 8-11 a.m., That Church, 1105 Deer St., Conway.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."
To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.