• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Call Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faullkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Ladies of the University Church of Christ Bible study, "The 7 Experiment," 9:30-11:30 a.m., meets every Tuesday through Nov. 12, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Free childcare provided. Office, 329-8000.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Suite 12A. Speaker: Jimmy Bryant, Director of Archives and Special Collections at UCA.
• Faulkner County Retired Teachers Association, 1:30 p.m., Conway First Baptist Church, 1719 Robinson Ave. Guest: Licensed Zumba Instructor Rebecca Roe, Physical Fitness for Senior Citizens.
• Greenbrier Volleyball vs Clarksville, 5 p.m., Greenbrier Panther Pavilion, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• Vilonia HS Volleyball vs Morrilton, 5 p.m., Vilonia High School, 1164 Main St.
• Greenbrier High School EAST program Health Fair & EAST Night Out, 5:30-7 p.m., Greenbrier High School commons area, 72 Green Valley. Contact email@example.com.
• California musician Wayne Haught, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Conway Radio Control Association of model airplanes, 7 p.m., Smitty’s Barbeque, 740 S. Harkrider St. Show up earlier to eat. Open to any model airplane enthusiasts.
• Conway Civic League, noon, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Program to be "Back to the Future: Visioning for the City of Conway." Speaker: Brad Lacey, Conway Chamber of Commerce.
• Vilonia JHS Volleyball vs Greenbrier, 4 p.m., Vilonia High School, 1164 Main St.
• Master of Fine Arts Students from UCA and professor Stephanie Vanderslice reading of original works from students in the MFA program, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments served. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.