• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 1500 Museum Rd., Wren Corner. Sexual Assault support group, 8-9 a.m.; Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m. Kate Vincent, 730-9421.
• A Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office located to the east of the Church, 502 Front St. Call 513-6812. The group welcomes all faiths.
• Conway Civic League, noon, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Program to be "Back to the Future: Visioning for the City of Conway." Speaker: Brad Lacey, Conway Chamber of Commerce.
• Vilonia JHS Volleyball vs Greenbrier, 4 p.m., Vilonia High School, 1164 Main St.
• Nutrition Magic Show, 4 p.m., Torreyson Library, 2nd Floor by Children’s Collection, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting), 5:15-6:15 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room, past the Information Desk, 2302 College Ave. Cora, 269-4153.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Joy of Living, community-wide ladies Bible study, 9:15-11 a.m., Cornerstone Bible Church, with Helen Benafield, group wrap-up leader, 1905 Dave Ward Dr. Church office, 327-2690.
• Conway Noon Rotary, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: David Grimes, Miracle League Baseball Field Project in Conway.
• Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, 2210 Robinson, west of Stoby’s restaurant. Catherine Gatlin, 514-4925.
• Stroke Support group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital Classroom, 2302 College Ave.
• Bethlehem House Open House, 5-7 p.m., new facility, 1115 Parkway St.
• Conway Downtown Partnership Annual meeting, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Hendrix College Student Life and Technology Center, Worsham Hall, 1600 Washington.
• General Membership Meeting of the Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Guest: Angie Howard from Recycling Program.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment No.1323, Marine Corps League meeting, 7 p.m., City of Hope building, 622 E. Robins St. Frank A. Lambert, Adjutant, 501-269-2085.
• "A Cheerful Heart," true story of Dave Madden, who spent 16 years in an iron lung after being stricken with polio, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Free and open to the public.
• Vilonia JHS Football vs LRCA, 7 p.m., Vilonia High School, 1164 Main St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.