• Mayflower School District Special School Board meeting, 8 a.m., new Administration Office, 7 Ashmore Dr.
• Joy of Living, community-wide ladies Bible study, 9:15-11 a.m., Cornerstone Bible Church, with Helen Benafield, group wrap-up leader, 1905 Dave Ward Dr. Church office, 327-2690.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Noon Rotary, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: David Grimes, Miracle League Baseball Field Project in Conway.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza, buffet, 1068 Markham St. Open meeting noon-1 p.m. No membership required.
• Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, 2210 Robinson, west of Stoby’s restaurant. Catherine Gatlin, 514-4925.
• Stroke Support group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital Classroom, 2302 College Ave.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., home of Toran Isom. Speaker: Dr. Eric Binnie, program on "Alexander McCall Smith & the Ladies’ No. 1 Detective Agency."
• Bethlehem House Open House, 5-7 p.m., new facility, 1115 Parkway St.
• Conway Downtown Partnership Annual meeting, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Hendrix College Student Life and Technology Center, Worsham Hall, 1600 Washington.
• General Membership Meeting of the Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Guest: Angie Howard from Recycling Program.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment No.1323, Marine Corps League meeting, 7 p.m., City of Hope building, 622 E. Robins St. Frank A. Lambert, Adjutant, 501-269-2085.
• "A Cheerful Heart," true story of Dave Madden, who spent 16 years in an iron lung after being stricken with polio, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Free and open to the public.
• Vilonia JHS Football vs LRCA, 7 p.m., Vilonia High School, 1164 Main St.
• Conway Wampus Cat Football vs Ft. Smith Southside, 7 p.m., Conway High School, 2300 Prince St.
• Conway Christian Senior High Football vs Quitman, 7 p.m., Conway Christian School, 500 E. German Ln.
• Moccasin Creek, 9 p.m., Conway Supper CLub, 408 Hwy. 65 N.
• MODOC at Bear’s Den, 9 p.m., 235 Farris Rd.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.