• St. Peter’s Episcopal Church Food Pantry Fundraiser, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., all you can eat pancakes, sausages, coffee, juice, milk, $5 per person, Stoby’s, 805 Donaghey Ave.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m. 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to the general public and Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Mexican Day of the Dead, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. University of Central Arkansas Student-Produced Exhibit and Programs. Call the library at 327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Eternity House, 5 p.m., ForMor International Building, 496 Hwy. 64 East. Visit: www.eternityhouse.org or call 472-0892.
• The Salvation Army taking applications for Christmas assistance, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m., The Salvation Army, 2125 Harkrider, Suite 12, for Cleburne, Faulkner, Perry and Van Buren County residents. Call The Salvation Army, 329-1712, ask for Captain Joanna Robinson or Debbie Hendrix, social service director.
• Conway AARP Chapter meeting, Conway Senior Citizen Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave., lunch 11:15 a.m. Speakers: Sheron Loetscher and Judy Massingill, First Centennial Bank Travel Department.
• Fall Season of Exhibitions: Angle of Repose by Maysey Craddock; Nature/Nurture, by Jennifer Shaw; Artistic Eye: Works from the Personal Collections of the Art Faculty, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., McCastlain Hall Baum Gallery.
• Our Colors, Our Stories: An exhibit on LGBT activism, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Black Box Student Gallery.
• Mt. Vernon-Enola School Board meeting, 6:30 p.m., Mt. Vernon-Enola High School, 38 Garland Springs Rd.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.