• Pancake Breakfast to benefit Quilts of Valor, honoring injured combat veterans, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Stoby’s, 805 Donaghey Ave. Tickets $5 each or $6 at the door. Call 327-1280 or 450-9595. Sponsored by Happy Hearts & Helping Hands.
• UCA Women’s Soccer vs Stephen F. Austin, 1 p.m., Bill Stephens Soccer Complex, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2259 hosting Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• UCA Student Composers Forum, 3 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Free Fall Festival at The Rock Solid Church, 5-7 p.m., 550 8th Ave. Games, prizes and food. Church appropriate costumes. Call 329-2152.
• Faith Church Fall Festival, 5-7 p.m., 1655 Middle Rd. Free games, free candy, free food and more.
• Trunk or Treat, 5:30-8 p.m., Central Baptist Church, 3333 Dave Ward Dr. A safe, family-friendly trick or treating alternative. Forms are available online at www.conwaycentralchurch.org to bring and speed up registration.
• HeartSong in Concert, 6 p.m., Trinity Faith Tabernacle, 56 N Broadview St., Greenbrier.
• Bethlehem Baptist Fall Fest, 6-8 p.m., take Hwy. 65 North to Greenbrier. Turn left at third stoplight (across from Taco Bell) onto Mountain Drive (Hwy. 225 West). Follow Hwy. for 4.5 miles. Church is on the left. No scary costumes please. There will be games, Bible story, and food. The public is invited.
• Judasim & Islam in Today’s World, lecture by Daniel Pipes, Ph.D. Pipes, 7 p.m., Worsham Performance Hall, Hendrix College, 1600 Washington.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. For registration information, contact Jeanne Lehmkuhl, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-6 p.m., Vilonia Primary School, 4 Bane Ln. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Vilonia Football-7th grade vs. Greenbrier, 5 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Vilonia Eagles VHS JV vs Cabot, 6 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Vilonia Chamber Monthly Board meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Mayflower Planning Workshop, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.