• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Registration is necessary for child care. For registration information, contact Jeanne Lehmkuhl, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 1-6 p.m., Vilonia Primary School, 4 Bane Ln. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Vilonia Football-7th grade vs. Greenbrier, 5 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Vilonia Eagles VHS JV vs Cabot, 6 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., 767 Hwy. 64. Bring photo ID. Individuals can visit the shop once per month.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Vilonia Chamber Monthly Board meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise St.
• Mayflower Planning Workshop, 7 p.m., Mayflower City Hall, 2 Ashmore St.
• Al-Anon, 7-8 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• The Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Call 501-733-7796.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Arkansas Department of Career Education Expo/Job Fair, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Conway Expo Center, 2505 Oak St.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House,116 S. Harkrider St.
• Author and UCA professor John Vanderslice, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The Role of Yeshiva in the Jewish Experience from Ancient to Modern Times, lecture by Rabbi Dr. Jerold Isenberg, Chancellor of the Hebrew Theological College in Chicago, 7:30 p.m., Worsham North, Hendrix Campus, 1600 Washington. Sponsor: The Crain-Maling Center of Jewish Culture, 450-4598.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.