• World Community Day 2013, "Walking through Doors of Opportunity," 9:30 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St.
• Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc. providing free computer training to the general public, 10 a.m. to noon, Goodwill Store, 2425 Sanders. Call 329-6501.
• The National Association of Active and Retired Federal employees, 11 a.m., The Hole in the Wall, 1016 Markham St. Bill Johnson, president, 501-336-0265 or Pat Hatfield, vice-president, 327-4350.
• Al-Anon, noon-1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• The Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m,. Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Dan Barham Jr., 513-9316.
• Conway Wampus Cat Football Senior Night vs Greenwood, 7 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Vilonia HS Eagles Football vs Huntsville, 7 p.m., Vilonia School, 1164 Main St.
• Greenbrier HS Football Senior Night vs Alma, 7 p.m., Greenbrier.
• UCA Women’s Soccer vs Lamar University, 7 p.m., Bill Stephens Track/Soccer Complex, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous, (open format) at 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Fall Bazaar 2013 by the United Methodist Women of Mayflower United Methodist Church, 7 a.m., Highway 89 (Miller Street) and Grove. Florene Phipps, president, 501-470-3333 or Pastor Rick Wilkins, 501-442-5045.
• Conway Regional Health System free diabetes health fair, 8-11 a.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Auditorium, 2302 College Ave., the Auditorium can be accessed from the East (fountain side) entrance to the medical center. Since space is limited, individuals who want to participate in the screening should call 513-5732 and leave their name and telephone number. The other diabetes education services do not require an RSVP, including a presentation by Monfee on "Strategic Eating for a Healthy Life," beginning at 10:30 a.m.
• Celebrate Arbor Day sponsored by the Conway Tree Board, 10 a.m., Laurel Park, Prince Street. Visit: www.conwaytrees.org.
• Faulkner County Urban Farm Project’s Third Annual Urban Farm Fest, 3-6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Potlcuk. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.com.
• Fall Star Party, 6:30-10 p.m., Woolly Hollow State Park, 82 Woolly Hollow Rd., Greenbrier. Meeting Place: Swimming Beach; Admission: Free. Bring a lawn chair or blanket. Call 501-679-2098, or visit: email@example.com.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.