• The Log Cabin Democrat Business Office will be closed. For assistance, please call 329-2927.
• The Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., will be closed.
• Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc. free computer training to the general public, 10 a.m. to noon, Goodwill Store, 2425 Sanders. Call 329-6501.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Marge, 329-5360, or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Dan Barham Jr., 513-9316.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center, upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Conway Christmas Parade entry forms are available for pick up and return at the office of the Conway Chamber of Commerce. The parade will be held at 6 p.m. Dec. 14 in downtown Conway. The theme this year is "All I Want For Christmas...". A $10 entry fee serves as a donation to the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Faulkner County. Deidra Porter, 908-6517 or email: silverlinings_RFL@yahoo.com; or Molly Jones 733-7835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• Apple Tree Gifts and Home Decor, 1107 Oak St., noon-1 p.m., animals from the Little Rock Zoo, and free popcorn and photos. A drawing will be held for a stuffed 4 foot tall giraffe. Children must bring a drawing of their favorite zoo animal to be entered.
• Grace United Methodist Church Hanging of the Greens Service, 11 a.m., 1075 Hogan Ln. Marks the beginning of the Advent Season. Call 329-6056, email email@example.com, or visit: www.graceconway.org.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Open to the general public in a Smoke Free environment. Call 329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Red Cross Blood Drive, 3 p.m., Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Conway Blue/White Basketball, 4:30-8:30 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• The Conway Women’s Chorus performs, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The Lantern Theatre and Conway Community Arts auditions for its upcoming "Late Night at the Lantern" production of "Rabbit Hole," by David Lindsay-Abaire, 7 p.m. Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. Call Miller, 479-601-5562, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.