• Red Cross Blood Drive, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center, 2302 College Ave. Please call 1-800-RED-CROSS to schedule an appointment.
• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 1500 Museum Rd., Wren Corner. Sexual Assault support group, 8-9 a.m.; Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m. Kate Vincent, 501-730-9421.
• A Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., to meditate on Scripture as they knit for charity. St. Joseph Parish Administration Office located to the east of the Church, 502 Front St. Call 501-513-6812. The group welcomes all faiths.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Parkinson’s Disease Support Group, 1:30 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Guest speaker: Arkansas State Parkinson’s Disease Coordinator Lydia Stevens, from Hot Springs. Call 329-6282 or 501-246-1972.
• Conway White Basketball vs. Parkview, 5 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince St.
• Looking at Alzheimer’s/Dementia with New Eyes: Dementia Beyond Drugs, featuring G. Allen Power, MD, FACP, 6-8 p.m., UCA, Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center, Rooms 111-113 "Hippo-Crafton Room," 201 Donaghey Ave. RSVP from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 501-835-3988. Meal provided.
• Celebrating the Sonnet!, an evening of poetry and light refreshments, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. UCA students of Dr. John Vanderslice will read from their own original sonnets, as well as the work of master sonneteers from throughout the centuries.
• Al-Anon, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Fran, 501-679-6544, or Lauren, 697-8105.
• Conway Christmas Parade entry forms are available for pick up and return at the Conway Chamber of Commerce. The parade will be held 6 p.m. Dec. 14 in downtown Conway. The theme: "All I Want For Christmas..." A $10 entry fee serves as a donation to the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Faulkner County. Call Deidra Porter, 908-6517, or email: silverlinings_RFL@yahoo.com; or Molly Jones, 733-7835, or email: email@example.com.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.