• Affordable Health Care sign up assistance, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway AARP Chapter, 11 a.m., First United Methodist Church. Potluck and Bingo. Bring a bingo prize and can good for the Church Food Pantry. Everyone is invited. Ron Ross, president, 327-6803.
• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Mothers. Infants. Love. Knowledge. M.I.L.K.), 1:30-3 p.m., Faulkner Country Library, 1900 Tyler St. Millie Goins or Sondra Rodocker, 450-4941.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. Southern Mississippi, 5 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, 6-8 p.m., Point of Grace Baptist Church, 767 Hwy. 64 B. Bring photo ID. Visit the shop once per month. Clothes to donate are accepted anytime.
• Greenbrier Junior High School Band Concert, 6:30 p.m., High School Fine Arts Building, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• Celebrate Recovery, 6:30-9 p.m., New Life Church, 633 S. Country Club Rd. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare provided. Free and open to the public. Alison, 501-410-3728 or visit: http://celebraterecoverynlc.blogspot.com.
• Tai Chi, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Planning Commission Meeting, 7 p.m., District Court Building, 810 Parkway. District Court Bldg.
• Conway Running Club (CRC), 7-8 p.m., Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Rd. Visit: www.conwayrunning.com.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.