• Joy of Living, 9:15-11 a.m., Cornerstone Bible Church, Helen Benafield, group wrap-up leader. Community-wide ladies Bible study. The church is located at 1905 Dave Ward Dr. Church office, 327-2690.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Connect Arkansas computer classes for seniors, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Play Bridge at the Faulkner County Library, 11 a.m., 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Conway Noon Rotary, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: Brian Vandiver, Board Chairman for Special Olympics of Arkansas.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Buffet 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, 2210 Robinson, west of Stoby’s restaurant. Catherine Gatlin, 514-4925.
• Cherokee Bingo at Bob’s Grill, 1112 Oak St. Doors open at 4 p.m. with dinner available, and Mini Packs start at 6:15 p.m. and Main Packs starting at 6:45 p.m. All Proceeds go to the University of Central Arkansas Athletic Scholarship Fund.
• Board Game Night, 6-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Brian and Terri Kinder, 6-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Holiday Memorial Candle Lighting Service, 7 p.m., Roller-McNutt Funeral Home, 115 S. Broadview, Greenbrier. Call 501-679-2575.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment No.1323, Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope building, 622 E. Robins St. Frank A. Lambert, Adjutant, 501-269-2085.
• Santa at First Service Bank, noon to 6 p.m., visit and take photos; 134 Broadview, Greenbrier.
• Conway Basketball vs. Rogers, 6 p.m., Conway School, 2300 Prince.
• Conway Regional Toy Run, noon, Bikers will gather at 10 a.m., Landers Toad Suck Harley Davidson, 1110 Collier Dr., off Museum Road. Santa will lead the caravan from Conway Regional Medical Center. Individuals are also invited to drive cars or trucks. The only requirement is to bring a new, unwrapped toy for a child or youth 6 months to 16 years of age.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.