• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Conway Regional Toy Run, noon, Bikers will gather at 10 a.m., Landers Toad Suck Harley Davidson, 1110 Collier Dr., off Museum Road. Santa will lead the caravan from Conway Regional Medical Center. Individuals are also invited to drive cars or trucks. The only requirement is to bring a new, unwrapped toy for a child or youth 6 months to 16 years of age.
• Pickelball Play Day, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hendrix College Wellness & Athletics Center (WAC), 1600 Washington, corner of Harkrider and Siebenmorgen. Cost: $5/person.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. Charleston Southern University, noon, UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. Arkansas State University, 2 p.m., UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The Gold Wing Road Riders Association Chapter L, 5-6 p.m., Smitty’s BBQ, dinner and meeting, 740 S. Harkrider St. Call Bud Danner, director, 501-514-5882.
• Dallas Impact vs. Conway Cyclones, 6:30 p.m., Hendrix College Gym-Wellness & Athletic Center, Corner of Harkrider & Siebenmorgen. Tickets, $8 for adults, and $4 for students and children. College students must show their ID to get ticket for $4. Children can visit with Santa from 5:15-7:45 p.m. and get pictures made.
• First Presbyterian Church will offer a very special Christmas worship service "A Quiet Christmas," 7 p.m., 2400 Prince St., Room 205, west entrance. Simple refreshments served. Call the church office, 329-6483, to schedule complimentary child care during the service.
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the Landfill, Office, Recycling Center, and ReUse Center will be closed to reopen Thursday, Dec. 26. Christmas Eve residential and commercial routes will run as scheduled with the exception of yard waste. Yard Waste routes will be suspended from Dec. 23 to Jan. 1, 2014, resuming on Jan. 2. Christmas Day no routes will run, commercial or residential and those routes will be collected on Saturday, Dec. 28.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Hwy. Call 329-1230, or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Mayflower United Methodist Church concert, "The Angels Sang," 3 p.m., Miller Street (Highway 89 South) in front of the Mayflower Elementary School. Rick Wilkins, 501-442-5045.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Antique Wampus Cats annual reunion, 1 p.m., Golden Corral Restaurant, 814 E. Oak St. Call AWC Coordinators James Prior, 501-269-6323, or Danny Turner, 501-470-9500.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Vilonia Chamber meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 501-733-7796.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.