• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Antique Wampus Cats annual reunion, 1 p.m., Golden Corral Restaurant, 814 E. Oak St. Call AWC Coordinators James Prior, 501-269-6323, or Danny Turner, 501-470-9500.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 3-7 p.m. at Walgreens, 850 Oak St. Make an appointment to give during National Blood Donor Month by visiting redcrossblood.org, or calling 1-800-RED CROSS.
• Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., will close at 5 p.m. and re-open at 9 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA), 5:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, 501-205-8417.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Henry Hawk’s free fitness class, 6 p.m., First Presbyterian Church fellowship hall, 2400 Prince St. Open to all denominations. An exercise mat and hand weights (personal choice of total weight) will be needed.
• American Sign Language classes, 6 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. All women and men who support the Democratic Party are invited to attend. Visit: www.fcdw.org.
• Vilonia Chamber meeting, 7 p.m., Vilonia City Hall, 18 Bise.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Not limited to members, all are welcome to attend. Call 501-733-7796.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust St. Michael Biggs, 339-7700.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Any interested individuals in the SCV can attend. Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Al-Anon, 7-8 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St.
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the Landfill, Office, Recycling Center, and ReUse Center will be closed to reopen Thursday, Dec. 26. Christmas Eve residential and commercial routes will run as scheduled with the exception of yard waste. Yard Waste routes will be suspended from Dec. 23 to Jan. 1, 2014, resuming on Jan. 2. Christmas Day no routes will run, commercial or residential and those routes will be collected on Saturday, Dec. 28.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Christmas Eve worship services, noon, contemplative and communion service, Conway First United Methodist Church Sanctuary, 1610 Prince St.; 4 p.m., Conway First UMC Great Hall; 7 p.m., service of candlelight and communion, Conway First UMC Sanctuary.
• Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 5:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 2400 Prince St. church sanctuary. Child care will be available for the service. Call the church office, 329-6483.
• Candlelight Communion Service, 5:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Grace United Methodist Church Christmas Eve Candlelight and Communion Services, 7 and 10 p.m., 1075 Hogan Ln. Childcare provided at 7. Call 329-6056, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit: www.graceconway.org.
• Christmas Eve Service at Simon Park, 7:30 p.m., candlelight communion service, hosted by Wesley United Methodist Church, 805 Front St. Open to the public. Call 329-7629.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.