• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• The Great Start Lactation Club, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room near the East Lobby, 2302 College Ave. Brunch will be served.
• The Fifth Annual Racin’ New Year’s Eve 2013, 10 a.m., Faulkner County Day School, 1700 South Blvd. Packet pick-up: Dec. 26 & 27, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 1700 South Blvd.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier Concerned Citizens Advisory Group Coalition, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Greenbrier Event Center, #5 Lois Ln., second floor.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. University of Nebraska at Omaha, noon, UCA Farris Center, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Bingo, 1-4 p.m., 1855 Old Morrilton Highway Call 329-1230, or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• CAB Community Bicycle Ride, 2 p.m., Simon Park, Front and Main streets. For map of route visit: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/336451813/.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Jessie N., 636-357-5724.
• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room at First Security Field at Estes Stadium, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117. Sara S., 764-8062.
• Point of Grace Clothes Closet, open 6-8 p.m. 767 Highway 64. Bring a photo ID. Can visit the shop once per month.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Parole reentry mentoring, Christian applications to life skills; Hazelden’s Socialization and Relapse Prevention studies.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.