• Joy of Living, 9:15-11 a.m., Cornerstone Bible Church, 1905 Dave Ward Dr. Helen Benafield, group wrap-up leader. Community-wide ladies Bible study. Church office, 327-2690.
• Story Time, 10 and 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Crafts, 10:30 and 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Mayflower Town Hall Meeting to mark the 10 month anniversary of the Pegasus Pipeline Rupture, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Maumelle Public Library, Maumelle, 10 Lake Pointe Dr.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. Speaker: Jennifer Welter, Early Childhood Director at the Community Action Program for Central Arkansas (CAPCA).
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, Larry’s Pizza, 1068 Markham St. Buffet 11:30 a.m., Soapbox/meeting, noon-1 p.m. Open meeting. No membership required.
• Conway Duplicate Bridge Club, 12:15 p.m., College Square, 2421 College Ave. For reservations, call Margaret Miller, 764-1257.
• Play Bridge at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., 1 p.m. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org., Facebook and Twitter.
• Greenbrier Basketball vs. Searcy, 4 p.m., Greenbrier School, 72 Green Valley Dr.
• Greenbrier Basketball vs. Morrilton, 5 p.m., Greenbrier School, 10 School Dr.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• UCA Women’s Basketball vs. Northwestern State University, 5:30 p.m., Farris Center, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• ABC Parent Night - Conscious Discipline, 6 p.m., Greenbrier Eastside Elementary, 61 Glenn Dr.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., at Smitty’s Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. Call 336-5959.
• CBC Wrestling vs. Truman State University, 7 p.m., Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• UCA Men’s Basketball vs. Northwestern State University, 7 p.m., Farris Center, UCA Campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• The 21st-Century American Novel: An Anatomy, 7:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, 1600 Washington. Professor Gordon Hunter from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, will deliver this year’s Drake Lecture. Sponsor: Robert and Lillian Drake Endowed Lectureship, 450-1509.
• Arkansas Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Shorty’s, 1101 Harkrider St. Lunch at 11:30 a.m. and meeting at noon. Nan Ramsey, 733-7796, or John Nabholz, 472-2447.
• The 16th Annual Advent Cafe Benefit Concert for Bethlehem House, doors open at 6:30 p.m., music at 7 p.m., Advent Lutheran Church, 900 Farris Rd.
• Women’s Retreat 2014, 9 a.m. to noon, Palarm Chapel Missionary Baptist Church, Mayflower, 795 Hwy. 365. Admission is free and lunch will be served. Call Maria Hoskins 501-336-4726, or Patricia Maryman, 501-908-0633.
• The Great Start Lactation Club, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room, 2302 College Ave. Open to new and expecting moms. Brunch will be served.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Spanish Story Time at 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.