• Conway High School Class of 1989 25th year reunion, Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Rd. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Conway Farmers Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon, Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Rd.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Wilma, 470-9869.
• Home Services Storm Shelters, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., downtown Mayflower. Free food and drinks, and door prizes will be given.
• The Faulkner County Library welcomes musicians of all ages and levels to join the Pickin’ Porch at the Library, 9:30 a.m., 1900 Tyler St. Bring instruments, or just come and listen. Free and open to the public. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Sereinty Al-Anon Group. 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr. Use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Cora, 327-9099.
• The 136th annual session of the Faulkner County Singing Convention, 10 a.m., LifeSong Baptist Church, 56 S. Broadview, on the corner of Church Street and Highway 65 in Greenbrier.
• The Lantern Theatre and Conway Community Arts presents "SUPER SUMMER SATURDAYS," an interactive performance for children, 10 a.m., 1021 Van Ronkle in downtown Conway. Admission is $5 for children under 12. Adults will be admitted free if accompanied by a child. The Lantern Theatre will donate half of all proceeds to the American Red Cross for tornado relief. Visit: www.conwayarts.org, or call Josh Miller, director, 479-601-5562.
• No Geek Left Behind San Diego CC Watch Party, 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• The Great Start Lactation Club, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room near the East Lobby, 2302 College Ave. Open to new and expecting moms. Brunch will be served.
• Story Time, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Pine Street Backpack Program Pre-registration, 10 a.m. to noon, Pleasant Branch Baptist Church Educational Wing, 601 Spruce St.
• Quilts of Valor Foundation Meet & Greet, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Refreshments available. Fabric Packages available for donations. Quilts on display. Email Sheila Gordon at email@example.com, or call 501-289-1920.
• Spanish Story Time, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Book signing, John D. Mimms, author of "The Tesla Gate," Hastings, 1-3 p.m., 1360 Old Morrilton Hwy.
• Conway Dinner Theater’s "Arsenic and Old Lace," 6 p.m., 2201 Washington, Suite 12, side door entrance is on Hutto Street. For tickets, visit: www.faulkneracademyofarts or call 501-339-7401.
• Handmade Moments CD Release Party, 7 p.m., The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle.
• Lantern Theatre: "Mrs. Mannerly," 7:30 p.m., 1021 Van Ronkle. Ticket information is available by calling 450-6247.
• Engine at Kings Live Music, 8:30 p.m., 1020 Front St.
• Classic Current, 8:30-11:30 p.m., JJ’s Grill, 1010 Main St.
• Live Music: Tyrannosaurus Chicken, 9 p.m., Bear’s Den Pizza, 235 Farris.
• American Red Cross Blood Drive, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Call 1-800-733-2767 or visit redcrossblood.org.
• Summer Concert Series 2014, CSO ON THE GO, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call the library, 327-7482, or email Nancy@lcd.org. Refreshments served.
• Greenbrier Church of Christ Vacation Bible School, 5 p.m., 12 Wilson Farm Rd. Theme is: The Race Is On: Running With Jesus Everyday. Call 501-679-3647.
• Greenbrier Church of Christ Vacation Bible School, 6:30 p.m., 12 Wilson Farm Rd. Theme is: The Race Is On: Running With Jesus Everyday. Call 501-679-3647.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.)