• Bear Backers Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., Hall of Fame Room, First Security Field at Estes Stadium, UCA, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Arkansas Conservative Forum, noon, Whole Hog Cafe, 150 E. Oak. The speaker will be Nic Horton, Foundation for Government Accountability; and a townhall.com columnist. For more information, contact Bob Gregory, 501-514-0727.
• City of Conway Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meeting, noon, Embry Building board room, 1875 Lucille St.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m., Grace Methodist Church 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117, Conway. Call Sara S., 764-8062.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments for marriages, families and individuals; Open group enrichment sessions, 6-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• United Commercial Travelers (UCT). China Town restaurant. Dinner at 6 p.m.; meeting at 7. Call Dr. Mark McMurtrey, 450-5308.
• Toad Suck Car Club, 6 p.m. to eat, meeting at 7 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que, 740 S. Harkrider St. • American Needlepoint Guild, Natural State Stitchers Chapter, 6:30 p.m. at The Stitcher’s Garden, 1018 Van Ronkle, Conway. Contact Debbie Rowley, 730-0642, or email@example.com.
• Celebrate Recovery, dinner at 6:15 p.m. and meeting at 7 p.m., Mosaic Church, 766 Harkrider St. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare provided. Free and open to the public. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lessie at 501-269-3359.
• Faulkner County National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), 6:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln., Conway.
• Toastmasters Club, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Hurley Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Call Phillip Borden, 501-442-1088.
• Al-Anon, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Call 501-831-4933.
• DAV Meeting, 7 p.m., John H. Dunn Disabled American Veterans and Auxiliary, 1490 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway. Call 501-472-1492.
• Conway Area Mothers of Multiples, 7 p.m., Conway Regional Hospital main entrance. Visit: www.conwaymom.vpweb.com.
• Conway MOPS, 8:45 a.m., University Church of Christ, Dave Ward Drive. Registration is necessary for child care; contact Coordinator Jeanne Lehmkuhl at email@example.com.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Call 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room, UCA campus.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd.
• Soul Food Café Mission, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 701 Polk St. Call 501-514-5325.
• Bereavement Support Group, 10 a.m., Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1105 Deer St., Suite 10. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Call Beth Cameron, 328-5400.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR 541, 10 a.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave., Conway. Weigh-in, 9:15-9:50 a.m.; meeting, 10 a.m. Call Pat Blencowe at 501-336-8144 or Sandy at 501-329-0558.
• Conway Noon Lions Club w/Geneva Bowlin, Project 3:27, Inc., 11:30 a.m., Hole In the Wall Cafe.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 814 E. Oak St.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center. Call 327-2895 or 329-3055.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments, and open group enrichment sessions, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Community Group Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street, Conway. Call Pamela Mosley at 512-797-2850.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)