• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 8-9 a.m., and Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m., 505 Amity Rd., Suite 608. Call 358-6217.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. Call 513-6812. All faiths are welcome.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Conway Civic League meets at noon at Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Ln.
• Al-Anon meetings, 8 p.m,, Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Call 679-6544 or 697-8105.
• Third Thursday Gallery Walk, Downtown Conway, participants will be listed online as they join. Visit: www.gallerywalk.freeservers.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Conway Newcomers’ Club Welcome Coffee, 10 a.m., for anyone interested in learning more about Arkansas, meeting new friends and joining new activities. Call Catherine, 501-513-1956 or Karen, 501-932-6063 for more information.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., East Hall of the Old Gin Special Events Center, 1016 Markham St., Conway. For more information, contact Mike Binko at 504-4494.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox w/conservative radio host Dave Elswick of 96.5 The Answer, buffet 11:30 a.m., soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Stroke Support Group and Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. Open to all stroke survivors and caregivers. Call 501-514-4925.
• Play Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Cecilia Patterson will present a program on Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• Twilight Optimist Club, 6 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association meeting w/Steve Simmon, County assessor’s office, 7 p.m. Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment, 1323, Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., DAV HUT, South Donaghey Ave. Call 428-1606. All Marines and Corpsman welcome.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Healthcare debate (Arkansas Works vs. Private Option), 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave, Conway. AR Sen. Bryan B. King and AR Rep. Charlie Collins will be present.
• The Jazz Cats Dixieland and Swing music, 7-9 p.m., Faby’s in downtown Conway. Admission is free.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., at Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Contact Marge, 329-5360 or Wanda, 472-9703.
• Humane Society of Faulkner County will be hosting bingo to benefit the Sloan Swindle Memorial Spay Neuter Fund at Melton Cotton Event Center, 5 Lois Ln. Pregame at 5:30 p.m.; regular game at 6:30 p.m.
• Free live music, 6 p.m., The Lord’s Church at Dunn Hill, 3 Debbie Ln., Conway.
• Food Pantry, 8-11 a.m., That Church, 1105 Deer St.
• Friendship Clothes Closet, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, West Republican Road. Clothes are donated and given free. Call 501-679-1672.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Call Wilma, 470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Dr., use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Contact Cora, 327-9099.
• Greenbrier Craft Guild, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Melton Cotton Event Center. Bring a project and sew, bead, knit, crochet or scrapbook with other crafters and learn from each other. The public is invited. Call 501-804-2405 or 501-679-6362.
• Community and Coffee for Pagan People, 2 p.m., and Conway Pagan Pride Day planning committee, 3:30 p.m., at The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle. Free and open to the public.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)