• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Call 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room, UCA campus.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd.
• Soul Food Café Mission, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 701 Polk St. Call 501-514-5325.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR 541, 10 a.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave., Conway. Weigh-in, 9:15-9:50 a.m.; meeting, 10 a.m. Call Pat Blencowe at 501-336-8144 or Sandy at 501-329-0558.
• Conway AARP potluck and bingo meeting, 11 a.m. meal, bingo at noon and leave at 1 p.m., First United Methodist Church fellowship hall. Please bring a canned food item for the church pantry and a bingo prize, along with a dish of food if partaking in the meal. All seniors are invited. Call Ron Ross, 501-327-6803.
• Vilonia Public Library coloring contest, 10 a.m., 3 Bise St. in Vilonia. Skeeter the Clown will be in attendance. Contest winners will be announced and will receive a free ticket to the circus March 31. Call Keith Hillman, 501-416-6888.
• Conway Noon Lions Club w/Jerry Boyer, Renewal Ranch, 11:30 a.m., Hole In the Wall Cafe.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 814 E. Oak St.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center. Call 327-2895 or 329-3055.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments, and open group enrichment sessions, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Community Group Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street, Conway. Call Pamela Mosley at 512-797-2850.
• Cherokee Bingo, opens 5 p.m., games start at 6:15 p.m., Helton’s, 710 S. Harkrider St.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR #402, meets at Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway (corner of Dave Ward and Donaghey). Weigh-in, 5:30-6:20 p.m., with program starting at 6:30. Call 501-472-0903 or 501-499-5235.
• Conway Business and Professional Women, 5:30 p.m. For location or more information, contact Lois Lee at 470-1811.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Greenbrier TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) 539; Weigh-in, 6 p.m.; meeting, 6:30 p.m., Fire Station in Greenbrier. New members welcome.
• DivorceCare Small Open Group, 6:30-8 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Childcare is available. Call 730-0551 to sign up.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., at the fire station, 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Call 329-5360 or 472-9703.
• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 8-9 a.m., and Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m., 505 Amity Rd., Suite 608. Call 358-6217.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. Call 513-6812. All faiths are welcome.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Al-Anon Meetings, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Call 679-6544 or 697-8105.
• Third Thursday Gallery Walk, Downtown Conway, participants will be listed online as they join. Visit: www.gallerywalk.freeservers.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Bike Night at Wendy’s, 3750 Dave Ward Dr.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., East Hall of the Old Gin Special Events Center, 1016 Markham St., Conway. For more information, contact Mike Binko at 504-4494.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, buffet 11:30 a.m., soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)