The Conway Regional Women’s Council will host its 15th annual free Women’s Health Fair from 7:30 a.m. to noon April 8 at the Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center, 700 Salem Road.
The fair is open to all women and will include a number of health and wellness booths including:
• Nutrition and wellness counseling.
• Cholesterol and glucose screening.
• Women and infant services.
• Bone density screening.
• Balance and posture screening.
• Physical therapy and rehabilitation services.
• Conway Regional Clinic and physician services information.
• Cancer support services including skin damage assessment.
• Stroke and trauma information.
• Senior behavioral health services.
• Home health program information.
• A children’s activity area.
• Mental health resources.
• Other health and wellness resources.
Visit www.ConwayRegional.org/WomensHealthFair for more information.