• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 8-9 a.m., and Domestic Violence Support Group, 9-10 a.m., 505 Amity Rd., Suite 608. Call 358-6217.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. Call 513-6812. All faiths are welcome.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Al-Anon Meetings, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Call 679-6544 or 697-8105.
• Third Thursday Gallery Walk, Downtown Conway, participants will be listed online as they join. Visit: www.gallerywalk.freeservers.com, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bike Night at Wendy’s, 3750 Dave Ward Dr.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., East Hall of the Old Gin Special Events Center, 1016 Markham St., Conway. For more information, contact Mike Binko at 504-4494.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, buffet 11:30 a.m., soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Stroke Support Group and Survivors After Life Altering Disabilities Support Group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. Open to all stroke survivors and caregivers. Call 501-514-4925.
• Play Bridge, 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 5:15 p.m., Conway First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St., Room 213.
• Twilight Optimist Club, 6 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd.
• General Membership Meeting of the Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m. Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Dale W. Langford Detachment, 1323, Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., DAV HUT, South Donaghey Ave. Call 428-1606. All Marines and Corpsman welcome.
• The Jazz Cats Dixieland and Swing music, 7-9 p.m., Faby’s in downtown Conway. Admission is free.
• Ozark Foothills Beekeepers Association meeting, 7:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Call 501-796-2461.
• Salem Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Easter celebration, 2 p.m. The celebration will include games, a bounce house, refreshments and an Easter egg hunt beginning at 3 p.m.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Contact Marge, 329-5360 or Wanda, 501-472-9703.
• Free live music, 6 p.m., The Lord’s Church at Dunn Hill, 3 Debbie Ln., Conway.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Call Wilma, 470-9869.
• Conway Regional Great Start Lactation Club for expectant, new and experienced mothers meets at 10 a.m. at the Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room. Call Pabin or Gates, 501-513-5721.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Dr., use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Contact Cora, 327-9099.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Open Bingo, 1-4 p.m., Old Morrilton Highway (U.S. 64). For more information or directions, call 501-329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Conway Community Chorus regular co-ed rehearsals, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Call Jessie N. at 636-357-5724.
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc., 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 870-727-0061.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at email@example.com)