• Salem Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Easter celebration, 2 p.m. The celebration will include games, a bounce house, refreshments and an Easter egg hunt beginning at 3 p.m.
• Al-Anon, noon to 1 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Contact Marge, 329-5360 or Wanda, 501-472-9703.
• Free live music, 6 p.m., The Lord’s Church at Dunn Hill, 3 Debbie Ln., Conway.
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Call Wilma, 470-9869.
• Conway Regional Great Start Lactation Club for expectant, new and experienced mothers meets at 10 a.m. at the Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room. Janelle Williamson, a certified diabetes educator and registered dietitian, will discuss how to prepare healthy, homemade baby food during the Saturday, March 26 meeting. Call Pabin or Gates, 501-513-5721.• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Dr., use East Parking Lot Entrance. Child care provided. Contact Cora, 327-9099.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 Open Bingo, 1-4 p.m., Old Morrilton Highway (U.S. 64). For more information or directions, call 501-329-1230 or visit: www.vfw2259.com.
• Conway Community Chorus regular co-ed rehearsals, 2-3 p.m., Conway High School music room.
• Eating Disorders 12-Step meeting, 6 p.m., 420 Willow St. Call Jessie N. at 636-357-5724.
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc., 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 870-727-0061.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m., Grace Methodist Church 1075 Hogan Ln., Room 117, Conway. Call Sara S., 764-8062.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments for marriages, families and individuals; Open group enrichment sessions, 6-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Dr. Kimberly Clay, 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30-8 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Ln., Conway.
• Celebrate Recovery, dinner at 6:15 p.m. and meeting at 7 p.m., Mosaic Church, 766 Harkrider St. Anonymity and confidentiality strictly upheld. Childcare provided. Free and open to the public. For more information, email email@example.com or call Lessie at 501-269-3359.
• Toastmasters Club, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Hurley Chiropractic and Wellness Center. Call Phillip Borden, 501-442-1088.
• Al-Anon, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Call 501-329-5360.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, dinner at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m., the Purple Cow in Hendrix Village. Call Michael Biggs at 339-7700.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., social hour at 6 p.m., China Town Restaurant on Skyline Drive.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Anyone interested in the SCV can attend. Call Roger Mills, 327-7730.
• Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA, 5:30 p.m., Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. Call Elaine Holmes at 501-205-8417. Visit: www.bpusa-conwayar.com.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)