• Renewal Ranch communitywide Renewal Ranch Roundup. Area churches and college student ministries organized the event that starts at 10 a.m. Take shuttle from Woodland Heights Baptist Church on Hogan Lane any time beginning at 10 a.m. The event is Sponsored by Baptist Health, and Awakening Events has donated a full stage. The Ouachita Baptist College Praise Band will perform, along with Kish Moody/Holy Rock Revival band and New Life’s Praise Band. Children’s activities planned. For more information, email email@example.com or call 318-614-7413.
• At 6 p.m., Greater Fellowship, pastor/teacher Odie Phillips Jr. to host annual Youth Day Celebration. Call (501) 428-4610 for information.
• Pickles Gap Village will host an antique tractor show from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There is no charge to attend.
• Community and Coffee for Pagan People, 2 p.m. at The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle. Open to conversation, discussion and anything that comes up. This is a time of community and fellowship. Hosted by Pentacles of Pride International and Conway Pagan Pride Day. Free and open to the public.
• Conway Pagan Pride Day planning committee, 3:30 p.m. at The Locals, 1024 Van Ronkle. Planning committee for the first Conway Pagan Pride Day. Free and open to the public.
• Friendship Clothes Closet, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church, West Republican Road. Clothes are donated and given free. Call 501-679-1672.
• Food Pantry open 8-11 a.m. at That Church, 1105 Deer St.
• Greenbrier Craft Guild meets from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Melton Cotton City Event Center. Bring a project and sew, bead, knit, crochet or scrapbook with other crafters and learn from each other. The public is invited. Tables and chairs are provided. Call 501-804-2405 or 501-679-6362.
• The Conway League of Artists will host its Fall Show from 9:30 a.m.-noon at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. The show will be on display through Oct. 22. The show is open to any CLA members and you can enter up to three works of art. Membership is $25 per year and that entitles you to monthly meetings at the library on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. New members can join and participate Saturday from 9:30 a.m.-noon. Entry fees are $12 each or three for $30. Call Coe Wilson, show chairman, at 501 208 2264.
• Conway Farmers Market open 6:30 a.m. to noon, at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild meets 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call Wilma, 501-470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Drive, use east parking lot entrance. Child care provided. Call Cora, 501-327-9099.
• The Faulkner County Library welcomes musicians of all ages and levels to join in the Pickin’ Porch at 9:30 a.m. at the library, 1900 Tyler St. Meets weekly throughout the spring and summer. Bring instruments, or just come and listen. Event is free and open to the public. Call the library at 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• The Gold Wing Road Riders Association Chapter L meets at 5 p.m. at Smitty’s BBQ for dinner, meeting begins at 6. Call Bud Danner, director, at 501-514-5882.
• Cindy Beckman of Greenbrier will be signing copies of her new book, "Arch Ford, Man of Vision," from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce, 900 W. Oak. This event is free and open to the public.
• Edwards/Sohn family reunion at 11 a.m. at Damascus Community Center. Potluck lunch at 1 p.m.
• First General Baptist Church of Conway celebrating 63rd year of service to God and the community at our Homecoming Services, 11 a.m. start with 1 p.m. potluck lunch.
• Pickles Gap Village will host an antique tractor show from noon to 3 p.m. There is no charge to attend.
• True Holiness Saints Center, 198 Hwy. 286 East, 2:30 p.m. Annual Musicians Appreciation Celebration.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2259 hosts bingo from 1-4 p.m. The bingo sessions are open to the general public and are held in a smoke-free environment. The post is located on Old Morrilton Highway (U.S. 64), just north of the intersection with Donaghey under the Conway Water Tower. For more information or directions, call 501-329-1230 or visit www.vfw2259.com.
• Conway AARP Chapter will meet at Conway First United Methodist Church at 10:45 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Pot-luck lunch, Bingo. Handicap parking available. Volunteers needed to help set up/clean up. All seniors 50 and older are welcome to attend. Please bring a potluck, a prize and a canned food item for food pantry. Call Ruby Johnson 327-0498 or Ron Ross 327-6803.
• M.I.L.K. (Mothers. Infants. Love. Knowledge.) meets from 1:30-3 p.m. at the Faulkner Country Library, 1900 Tyler St. M.I.L.K is here for anyone who is pregnant, breast-feeding or who has ever breast-fed or wishes to offer support to other mothers. For more information, call Millie Goins or Sondra Rodocker at 501-450-4941 or call the breast-feeding hotline at 1-800-445-6175 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Damascus City Council meetings will begin at 6:15 p.m. from November through February at 5 S. Broadway St. in Damascus.
• Conway Running Club meetings are held from 7-8 p.m. at Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center at 700 Salem Rd. To connect with other members, see photos and videos and stay up to date on important information, visit www.conwayrunning.com and check out the club on Facebook.
• Vilonia Water Works Association meets at 7 p.m. at 1089 Main St.