• AETN Family Day 2016 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the AETN headquarters, 350 S. Donaghey. This year’s special guests will be Walkaround Cookie Monster and Walkaround Elmo from "Sesame Street." Other PBS KIDS characters available for meet and greet will be Daniel Tiger, Curious George, The Cat in the Hat and Clifford the Big Red Dog. The event is free and open to the public. Additional information is available at aetn.org/familyday.
• 9 a.m. Exhibits open, Faulkner County Fair, Conway Expo Center
• 10 a.m. Junior Livestock Auction, Faulkner County Fair, Conway Expo Center
• Fair Midway opens at 11 a.m., Conway Expo Center, entertainment 7 p.m.
• Conway Farmers Market open 6:30 a.m. to noon, at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road.
• The Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild meets 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call Wilma, 501-470-9869.
• Serenity Al-Anon Group, 9:30-10:45 a.m., University Church of Christ at 3155 Dave Ward Drive, use east parking lot entrance. Child care provided. Call Cora, 501-327-9099.
• The Faulkner County Library welcomes musicians of all ages and levels to join in the Pickin’ Porch at 9:30 a.m. at the library, 1900 Tyler St. Meets weekly throughout the spring and summer. Bring instruments, or just come and listen. Event is free and open to the public. Call the library at 501-327-7482 or email Nancy@fcl.org.
• Conway Regional Great Start Lactation Club for expectant, new and experienced mothers meets at 10 a.m. at the Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room. Call Pabin or Gates, 501-513-5721.
• Conway EcoFest Drop-in workdays 1 a.m. to 6 p.m. McGee Sports Center; 3800 College St. All skills needed; maze and exhibit building, and more. For more information, visit www.conwayecofest.com or call 501-538-5878; 472-0901
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc. of Conway, 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Pastor M.L. Clay and Evangelist Kimberly Clay at www.apwminc.org, 870-727-0061, or www.facebook.com/apwmconway.
• Urban Farm Project Workdays are held at 5 p.m. and continue throughout the season at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m. at Grace Methodist Church 1075 Hogan Lane, Room 117. Call Sara S. at 501-764-8062.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, dinner at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m., at the Purple Cow in Hendrix Village. Call Michael Biggs at 501-339-7700.
• Conway NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) meets at 6:30 p.m. at the Conway Regional Medical Center Women’s Center classroom 1 and 2 on the first floor. Call Marj Anderson at 501-908-4903.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee meets at 7 p.m., with a social hour beginning at 6 p.m., at China Town Restaurant on Skyline Drive
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615 meets at 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Anyone interested in the SCV can attend. Call Roger Mills at 501-327-7730.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA) meets at 5:30 p.m. at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. Contact Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, at 501-205-8417, or visit www.bpusa-conwayar.com.
• The Conway Morning Optimist Club meets at 6 a.m. at Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Call Jim Baker at 501-730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room on the UCA Campus.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., at the Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd.
• Soul Food Café Mission is open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 550 8th Ave. in Conway. For more information, visit: soulfoodcafemission.org or call Rick Harvey, Soul Food Café Mission executive director, at 501-514-5325.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR 541 meets Tuesday at 10 a.m. at the McGee Center, 3800 College Ave., Conway. Weigh-in from 9:15 to 9:50. Meeting follows promptly at 10. Call Pat Blencowe at 501-336-8144 or Sandy at 501-329-0558.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., Hole In the Wall Cafe.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 814 E. Oak St.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., at the Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd. Call 501-327-2895 or Evelyn Pratt at 501-329-3055.
• Family Vibes, Inc. is offering free counseling services and appointments available for marriages, families and individuals. Group enrichment sessions are open to the public and are held noon-1 p.m. at Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Dr. Kimberly Clay at www.apwminc.org, 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Community Group Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street, Conway. Relaxing into stillness; all are welcome to this time and place to show up as our expanded selves, beyond ideologies, open to a unifying harmony. Contact Pamela Mosley at 512-797-2850.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR #402 meets at Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway (corner of Dave Ward and Donaghey). Confidential weigh-in from 5:30-6:20 p.m., with program starting at 6:30. Call 501-472-0903 or 501-499-5235.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc., 6:30-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Evening Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Women’s Chorus is enjoying their eighth year of music, fun and fellowship. Fall rehearsals are 7 p.m. with sectionals, and 7:30-8:30 chorus, 2201 Washington Ave.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., at Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Contact Marge at 501-329-5360 or Wanda at 501-472-9703.