• Conway EcoFest Drop-in workdays 1 a.m. to 6 p.m. McGee Sports Center; 3800 College St. All skills needed; maze and exhibit building, and more. For more information, visit www.conwayecofest.com or call 501-538-5878; 472-0901
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc. of Conway, 10 a.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Pastor M.L. Clay and Evangelist Kimberly Clay at www.apwminc.org, 870-727-0061, or www.facebook.com/apwmconway.
• Urban Farm Project Workdays are held at 5 p.m. and continue throughout the season at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• American Sign Language classes, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Women’s Weekly Closed Alcoholic Anonymous meeting, 5:45-6:45 p.m. at Grace Methodist Church 1075 Hogan Lane, Room 117. Call Sara S. at 501-764-8062.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, dinner at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m., at the Purple Cow in Hendrix Village. Call Michael Biggs at 501-339-7700.
• Conway NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) meets at 6:30 p.m. at the Conway Regional Medical Center Women’s Center classroom 1 and 2 on the first floor. Call Marj Anderson at 501-908-4903.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee meets at 7 p.m., with a social hour beginning at 6 p.m., at China Town Restaurant on Skyline Drive.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. A. R. Witt Camp #615 meets at 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Anyone interested in the SCV can attend. Call Roger Mills at 501-327-7730.
• The Conway Arkansas Chapter of Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA) meets at 5:30 p.m. at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak St. Call Elaine Holmes, chapter leader, at 501-205-8417, or visit www.bpusa-conwayar.com.
• The Conway Morning Optimist Club meets at 6 a.m. at Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Road. Call Jim Baker at 501-730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room on the UCA Campus.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., at the Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Road.
• Soul Food Café Mission is open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 550 Eighth Ave. For more information, visit: soulfoodcafemission.org or call Rick Harvey, Soul Food Café Mission executive director, at 501-514-5325.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR 541 meets Tuesday at 10 a.m. at the McGee Center, 3800 College Ave. Weigh-in from 9:15 to 9:50. Meeting follows promptly at 10. Call Pat Blencowe at 501-336-8144 or Sandy at 501-329-0558.
• Conway Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., Hole In the Wall Cafe.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 814 E. Oak St.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., at the Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Road. Call 501-327-2895 or Evelyn Pratt at 501-329-3055.
• Family Vibes, Inc. is offering free counseling services and appointments available for marriages, families and individuals. Group enrichment sessions are open to the public and are held noon-1 p.m. at Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. For more information, contact Dr. Kimberly Clay at www.apwminc.org, 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Community Group Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street, Conway. Relaxing into stillness; all are welcome to this time and place to show up as our expanded selves, beyond ideologies, open to a unifying harmony. Contact Pamela Mosley at 512-797-2850.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR #402 meets at Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway (corner of Dave Ward and Donaghey). Confidential weigh-in from 5:30-6:20 p.m., with program starting at 6:30. Call 501-472-0903 or 501-499-5235.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Anointed Praise and Worship Ministries, Inc., 6:30-8 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Evening Yoga, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Conway Women’s Chorus is enjoying their eighth year of music, fun and fellowship. Fall rehearsals are 7 p.m. with sectionals, and 7:30-8:30 chorus, 2201 Washington Ave.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., at Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Contact Marge at 501-329-5360 or Wanda at 501-472-9703.