Felony charges have been formally filed against a Greenbrier woman following an alleged drunk-driving accident where the victim later died from injuries sustained in the crash.

Online records show that 41-year-old Molly Irwin was initially charged with driving while intoxicated, driving on a suspended license and careless and unsafe driving. She was also cited for not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.

On May 22, Irwin was formally charged with negligent homicide in 44-year-old Paul K. Reeves' death.

According to an incident report, Irwin was driving a 2008 red Honda when she crashed shortly before 6:30 p.m. March 31 on Merritt Road in Greenbrier.

Authorities were initially notified that a woman had been ejected from a vehicle in a single-vehicle rollover accident when the located Irwin "lying on the right shoulder of the roadway" in the 200 block of Merritt Road.

The deputy who responded to the scene noted Irwin “had a strong odor of intoxicants coming from her person and the vehicle.”

“Ms. Irwin was extremely upset due to her friend, Ms. Paula Reeves (victim), still [being] inside the vehicle,” the deputy wrote in her report, also noting there were “several empty beer cans [inside] and around the vehicle.”

Irwin reportedly told authorities she and Reeves each drank three shots of vodka “prior to driving home” on the night in question. Irwin was unable to provide the deputy with a time frame of when she drank, noting she was confused and did not know what time it was.

“When asked about how long ago she had consumed the alcohol, Ms. Irwin stated, ‘I don’t know. I don’t even know what time it is,’” the incident report reads in part. “Several empty beer cans were located in and around the vehicle. An empty bottle of vodka was located in the backseat of the vehicle as well.”

Both individuals required medical attention following the crash. According to the incident report, Irwin was taken by ambulance to Conway Regional Medical Center and Reeves was flown to Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock after being extricated from the vehicle.

Records show Baptist Health Medical Center staff pronounced Reeves dead shortly before 1 a.m. April 2.

Online records show Irwin was picked up by the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office on a felony warrant Friday afternoon regarding the aforementioned charges.

A court date and bond had not yet been set in Irwin's case by press time Saturday.