A Conway man is behind bars and facing felony charges after allegedly threatening to kill a local letter carrier.

Online records show Frederick Taylor, 51, is being held without bond in the county jail after authorities were alerted of a Facebook post he allegedly made on Wednesday that threatened a local mailman's life.

The post in question reads: "The mother [explicit] postman is going to die. He stole my package from the VA and claims it was delivered. So I'm laying in wait for the piece of shit tomorrow and I'm going to shoot the bastard in the [explicit] head."

Two U.S. postal inspectors were accompanied by Conway officers Thursday when they went to Taylor's residence in the Cedarcreek Apartments on McNutt Road to question him about the Facebook post.

Taylor reportedly admitted immediately to posting the threatening post. According to the inspectors on scene, Taylor had a loaded shotgun in his living room when authorities arrived.

"When we introduced ourselves to Mr. Taylor, he gave an excited utterance that he knew why we were there," U.S. Postal Inspector David L. Barrett wrote in a search warrant affidavit. "He added it was because his Facebook post he made. He was asked what the post said and he said he threatened to kill the postman."

Authorities showed Taylor a screenshot of the post in question and he confirmed on scene that he was the person responsible for creating the post. Once officers cuffed and detained Taylor, local authorities conducted a safety sweep of the residence to make sure no one else was inside the apartment posing as a threat to law enforcement.

"Inspector [Kasey] Hanson and I performed a protective sweep of the apartment," the affidavit reads in part. "During the protective sweep, Hanson and I saw a loaded shotgun by the door and a computer in the living room.

After getting the OK from a circuit judge, authorities went back to the residence with a search warrant and collected a Steven's model 77E 12 gauge shotgun, shotgun shells and a Dell Inspirion laptop as evidence. According to the affidavit, Taylor "began vomiting" while at the police station and paramedics were called to the scene. Taylor requested additional medical attention, and was taken to Baptist Health Medical Center. After being cleared by medical staff, he was booked into the county jail on suspicion of first-degree terroristic threatening.

Taylor is currently scheduled to appear at 9 a.m. July 16 in Faulkner County Circuit Court regarding the aforementioned case.