More than 11,800 Faulkner County residents voted early in the first week.
The Faulkner County Election Commission reported that when the polls closed on Saturday, 11,823 people had cast their ballots.
Tuesday saw the highest turnout during the first week of early voting with 2,618 people voting that day. The weekday turnout was fairly close with 2,329 on Monday; 2,113 on Wednesday; 1,962 on Thursday; and 2,094 on Friday. On Saturday, 707 cast their votes in the county.
Early voting will continue to be conducted from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays through Nov. 2, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 3 and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 5 at the Faulkner County Courthouse, Faulkner County Library, McGee Sports Center, Mayflower City Hall, Vilonia First Baptist Church and Greenbrier City Event Center.
Polls will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 6, at 22 vote centers throughout the county.
Vote center locations include:
* Bethlehem Baptist Church.
* Copperas Springs Baptist Church.
* Damascus City Hall.
* Don Owen Sports Complex.
* Enders Community Center.
* Friendship Baptist Church.
* Grace United Methodist Church.
* Greenbrier City Event Center.
* Hendrix College.
* Holland City Hall.
* Mayflower City Hall.
* McGee Sports Center.
* Mt. Gale Baptist Church.
* Mt. Vernon Baptist Church.
* Naylor United Methodist Church.
* Peace Lutheran Church.
* Pickles Gap Baptist Church.
* Springhill Baptist Church.
* True Holiness Saints Center.
* University of Central Arkansas.
* Vilonia First Baptist Church.
* Wooster First Baptist Church.
“Any Faulkner County registered voter can vote at any vote center location in the county,” County Clerk Margaret Darter said.