From Conway Police Department reports

Dine and dash

A Judsonia man is suspected of dining and dashing at Logan's Steakhouse last week.

According to an incident report, a restaurant manager called police just after 1 p.m. May 22 after a man came into Logan's with his family but then left without paying for the meal.

The woman was able to get the suspect's license plate number, which showed to belong to t a 38-year-old Judsonia man.

According to the report, the unpaid meal was $60.25.

Conway man accused of biting ex-girlfriend

A Conway woman called police last week after her ex-boyfriend bit her.

Authorities were called out shortly after 2 a.m. May 23 to an apartment complex on Washington Avenue after a 32-year-old woman said her ex-boyfriend was "out of control," according to an incident report.

The woman told officer Adam McNeal that she currently lives with her ex-boyfriend and that he began acting aggressively toward her on the night in question. Before the 30-year-old suspect attacked her, she said she began recording "his attitude" on her cell phone, according to the report.

As she began filming her ex-boyfriend, the suspect reported "jumped on her and took her phone."

When she tried to get her phone back from the suspect, he allegedly bit her finger, according to her statement.

The woman was given a lethality assessment, and according to the report, she screened in for assistance. However, it was unknown if she contacted the hotline number given to her. Officer McNeal asked the woman for the suspect's phone number, but she "refused to provide a telephone number for [the suspect]."

Vehicle break-in reported at Chili's

An unknown suspect broke into one of the Chili's Grill & Bar employee's vehicles last week.

According to an incident report, one of the servers at the restaurant called the police department around 10:15 p.m. May 23 after noticing several items were missing from her red 2011 GMC Acadia.

The 20-year-old woman told officer Joseph Manno that the break-in occurred sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.

While there did not appear to be any signs of forced entry into the vehicle, the woman said the title to her vehicle, personal mail and the "entire center console piece containing $10 in change" were taken.

NLR man leads authorities on early-morning chase

A North Little Rock man who led police on a chase last weekend calmly parked his motorcycle in front of a Davis Street residence and waited for authorities to catch up, according to an incident report.

The suspect reportedly led Mayflower officer Chris Myers on a chase to Conway, as he weaved in an out of city streets, turned southbound onto Highway 365 and eventually turned back toward Conway and parked at a residence in the 130 block of Davis Street. Conway officer James Mitchell and Faulkner County Sheriff's Office deputy Joe Tillman assisted Myers in the chase.

According to officer Mitchell's report, the suspect reached speeds of 99 mph "at one point on Harkrider Street, but there was very little-to-no traffic on the roadway during the pursuit."

"The majority of the pursuit ranged between 45-60 [mph], with the exception of the motorcycle accelerat[ing] quickly on the long straight shots on Harkrider Street/Highway 365 South, before quickly decelerating and continuing at a more moderate pace," the report states.

At one point, the suspect, 34-year-old Christopher Green Sr., parked his motorcycle and waited for police to catch up and arrest him, according to the report.

"[The pursuit] continued on Robins Street until the motorcycle turned north on Davis Street," the report reads in part. "The motorcycle then pulled into a driveway at 137 Davis Street and the driver turned the motorcycle off, put the kickstand down and sat patiently on the motorcycle as Mayflower officer Myers, myself and Deputy Tillman made contact with the driver, later identified as Chris Green, and placed him in custody."

Online records show the NLR man was charged with first-degree reckless driving, speeding more than 15 mph over the limit, driving on a suspended license, fleeing and a second-offense DWI following the incident.