From Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office reports

Woman reports feeling threatened

A Conway man is accused of sending threatening messages to a woman regarding a piece of property the two own.

According to an incident report, the complainant went to the sheriff’s office shortly before noon on July 3 to file a terroristic threatening report. The complainant told deputy Charles Vaughan that she and a 63-year-old man purchased a piece of property together. Following the purchase, the woman said the suspect “has been sending emails and text messages threatening to damage the property.”

The 63-year-old at one point “even threaten[ed] to bulldoze down the house if she doesn’t buy him out,” the woman said.

The 66-year-old complainant told police she was concerned the suspect would follow through with his threats “due to the fact that he has been put on a watch list and he has a lot of guns, some are illegal to own.”

The woman was given the incident number associated with the report and also told how to file a protection order against the suspect in this case.

Boyfriend accused of attacking girlfriend

A Conway woman called police on July 4 after her boyfriend reportedly attacked her at her home.

The 43-year-old woman called 911 just before 5:15 a.m. July 4 saying her boyfriend was at the home when he began yelling at her. During the attack, the woman told authorities the 36-year-old suspect choked her twice, according to an incident report.

Deputy John Ayers responded to the Sinai Road residence to check on the woman.

According to the 43-year-old’s statement, she was getting ready for work when the suspect “woke up and started yelling at her saying she was screwing around on him and calling her a liar.” After her boyfriend started yelling at her, the woman told deputy Ayers she told the 36-year-old to leave. However, he instead “came up behind her and shoved her into the counter and punched a hole in the wall” while she was in the bathroom.

At one point, the suspect squeezed the alleged victim and threw her onto the bed before he tried to choke her, the report states. The woman said she kept her hands around her neck in an attempt to protect herself. Soon after, the suspect choked her again, leaving two marks on the woman’s neck, the report states.

Ayers asked the woman why she allowed the suspect to return to her home since she has an active protection order issued against the 36-year-old. According to the report, the woman told police she loves her boyfriend and that she wants him to get help.

Complainant banned from Mayflower property

The sheriff’s office was called to a residence along Highway 365 last week after a woman reportedly threw a brick through another man’s windshield.

According to an incident report, the woman who threw the brick said she did so because she was worried the 55-year-old man would physically harm her family.

The man who called police said he went to the home along Highway 365 on July 4 to drop his daughter off with her mother. While at the home, one of the woman’s daughters busted his windshield. He told deputy Tonya Force he previously gave the vehicle in question to one of the woman’s daughters; however, he took it back because she was not paying the insurance on it.

According to the women at the home, they were frightened with the complainant showed up at their Mayflower residence because he was “yelling and cussing them.”

One of the women said the complainant was physically abusive in the past and that she was worried the situation would escalate “because they had asked him to leave multiple times” but he refused.

The complainant was ultimately banned from the property following the incident, according to the report.