A Conway teen has posted a $100,000 bond after being accused of holding the manager at a local Taco Bell at gunpoint and demanding money earlier this month.

Dontrell Lamont Scott Jr., 18, is charged with aggravated robbery, a Class Y felony, following an incident that reportedly occurred July 13.

Conway officers were called just before 11:15 p.m. July 13 regarding an armed robbery at the restaurant.

Employees were shaken up when police arrived on scene, according to the probable cause affidavit filed against Scott.

The lobby was closed when the 18-year-old reportedly walked up and stuck a semi-automatic handgun up to the back of the manager’s head, the report states. Since they had already shut down the lobby, employees told officer Joey Zulpo they were confused as to how the suspect got inside because they believed the lobby entrance was locked.

During the investigation, authorities learned Scott hid in the bathroom before sneaking around the corner and pointing a gun at the store manager.

One of the employees recalled seeing the suspect walk into the restaurant about 15 minutes before the incident occurred, according to the affidavit.

According to the manager’s statement, the incident was surreal.

“He stated he was turned around toward the drive through window when he felt what he later identified as a handgun on the back of his head,” Zulpo wrote in his report after talking with the manager and other witnesses on scene. “He thought one of the employees were pranking him and when he turned around, he realized it was real. He stated the suspect told him to put his hands up and held the gun pointed at him while grabbing money from the cash drawer on top of the counter.”

The 18-year-old reportedly was wearing a black mask and also had a hoodie tied around his head.

The Conway Police Department continued working to identify a suspect and had created a photo line-up when it received a call of a possible robbery in progress days after the Taco Bell robbery, according to the affidavit. A witness called 911 after watching someone wearing a hoodie and a mask walk into the Family Dollar on Oak Street.

Officer Brandon Huff immediately responded to the scene and detained the suspect outside. While searching the man, police learned he had a .380 handgun that had an extended clip in his pockets.

According to the affidavit, an employee saw him walk into the store and immediately told him to uncover his face. After this, he walked around in the store for a bit before leaving.

The affidavit also states authorities received a “shots fired” report shortly before receiving the alert of the possible burglary.

Employees learned that Scott falsely reported hearing shots fired at the Germantown Apartments “to possibly direct all the officers away from him at the Family Dollar.

The robbery suspect appeared via video conference Monday afternoon for a first appearance hearing before District Judge David L. Reynolds.

During the brief hearing, Reynolds issued a no contact order against Scott, barring him from communicating with the manager of Taco Bell, and also ordered he remain behind bars in lieu of a $100,000 bond. Online records show Scott posted bond and was released from the Faulkner County Detention Center at 5 p.m. Monday.