Hope Dealers of Arkansas opened its doors to women in need nearly one year ago. Despite the toll the coronavirus pandemic has taken on the facility’s funding, the recovery center’s leaders have refused to turn away those battling addiction as long as bed space has allowed.
A Faulkner County woman who pleaded no contest earlier this year in the Medicaid fraud case filed against her was sentenced to three years in prison last week.
A 68-year-old South Carolina resident was arrested late Monday night after a Conway Police Department officer reportedly found more than 100 pounds of marijuana in the man’s vehicle.
A Conway Police Department officer is in the spotlight after body camera footage showed him rushing into a house fire and helping save two people and their dog.
A Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office investigator was cleared of any wrongdoing Monday evening following a week-long use-of-force investigation that launched after a Greenbrier family’s dog was shot and killed.
With its $50,000 funding approved at the most recent City Council meeting, Conway’s Shop Secure program is scheduled to begin Nov. 21. The program funding provides overtime pay for officers who will provide additional patrols in shopping areas during the holidays.
Per the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, effective Friday, Nov. 13 Faulkner County shows a steady climb in COVID-19 infections for the past week at 3.20 infections per 1,000 after Monday’s 2.40 infections statistic. The six-county central region has also climbed, up to 3.67 infections…
A straightforward and fairly short meeting marked the Conway City Council’s regular meeting Nov. 10. Council members reviewed plans for an overnight shelter, as well as police presence during the holiday shopping season.
A local fourth-grade student recently completed his first half-marathon and is training to participate in a full marathon when he turns 11.
In this space, we’ve looked at several different areas of home buying, selling and construction. Today, let’s dig a little deeper into the specifics on selling, focusing largely on best practices when it comes to preparing a home for a successful visit by a prospective buyer.
An internal investigation is underway after a Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office investigator reportedly shot and killed a Greenbrier family’s dog earlier this week.
Jason Hansen, Conway Corp Chief Technology Officer, has been elected to serve a three-year term on the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) board of directors and will take an active role in the board’s group purchasing and technology committees.
Per the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, effective Monday, Nov. 9, Faulkner County shows a statistically lower percentage rate of COVID-19 infections compared to the region.
After a series of social media posts made late last week and attributed to him, the City of Marshall, Ark. Chief of Police Lang Holland has resigned.
Federal charges are being filed against a Quitman man after a large methamphetamine seizure followed an Oct. 23 traffic stop.
It was a decidedly red election in both Faulkner County and Arkansas, with voters showing a preference for Republican candidates in the county and state.
Justin Myers, the previous owner of The Purple Corner on Harkrider Street, recently bought the space in the downtown district that once was Carmen’s Antiques.
A jury of six men and six women deliberated for about 1 hour and twenty minutes Thursday evening before finding Robert L. Smith III guilty as charged.
A state medical examiner described Elvia Fragstein’s death as a “severe, prolonged, multifactoral” assault on Wednesday in the case against Robert L. Smith III, just as he did last month in the capital murder trial against Tacori D. Mackrell.
Faulkner County voters were neck-and-neck but ultimately struck down a proposed county sales tax reallocation that would have redistributed funds currently split 50/50 between the sheriff’s office and county roads fund, according to the unofficial results.
Final, unofficial results for Faulkner County were received around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday as the presidential and senate races were decided early in Arkansas.
Twenty-one vote centers are available from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. to Faulkner County voters today. Of the local issues on the ballot is a proposed tax reallocation.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Faulkner County woman sentenced to 3 years in Medicaid fraud case
- My brief ‘chopping cotton’ career
- Hope Dealers continues restoring lives, aiding women battling addiction
- Officer seizes 105 lbs of marijuana on traffic stop
- 11/21/2020 Police Beat
- 11/20/2020 Police Beat
- Video shows Conway officer rescuing 2 people from house fire
- Sanitation department announces holiday schedule
- Governor announces record number of Arkansas students taking computer science
- Sheriff releases statement, clears investigator who shot dog
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.