Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering at 4900 block of Prestonwood Road. Victim reported that it was noticed at about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday morning that a thief or thieves had entered three vehicles parked in a residential garage, stealing a Kenwood in-dash TV, what is described in the report as a 1957 silver certificate, a Kenwood amplifier and the garage door opener.
2. Theft of property at 800 block of Garland Street. Management at two neighboring businesses reported Tuesday morning that a thief or thieves had stolen more than $300 in copper tubing from one business and had dismantled an air conditioner unit at the other to plunder what copper was inside of it.
3. Breaking or entering at 400 block of Honey Hill Drive. Victim reported that at some point between about 9 p.m. on Monday and 7 a.m. on Tuesday a thief or thieves entered his Mazda MX-5 by slicing open the convertible top and stole an Escort radar detector and Sirius satellite radio receiver.
4. Theft of property at 1325 Old Morrilton Highway (Splash Car Wash). Management reported on Feb. 8 that a $20 bill with a piece of broken fishing line taped to it had been found inside a change machine.
5. Breaking or entering at 500 block of Elsinger Boulevard. Victim reported on Feb. 3 that Napoleon, a shih-tzu dog, was left in a vehicle while the victim shopped. The victim returned to see a vehicle described as a “goldish-tan” GM full-sized SUV driving away from her vehicle with Napoleon standing up in the lap of the driver, described as a dark-haired white woman. The apparent dog thief sped away, the victim reported.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Joe Lamb can be reached at 505-1238.)