Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Second-degree domestic battery at 1100 block of Skyline Drive. Police responded Tuesday morning after management at a motel reported a disturbance in a room. Officers made contact with a Conway woman who said that her boyfriend had assaulted her. The report states that officers observed red marks around her neck and a bruise and small cut on her arm. The boyfriend, identified in the report as 25-year-old Joshua Bryan Mobley, was arrested at his place of business on suspicion of second-degree domestic battery.
2. Residential burglary at 700 block of Davis Street. Victim reported that at some point between about 7:15 and 9:20 p.m. on Saturday a thief or thieves entered a home through unknown means and stole a JVC digital video camera, Kodak EasyShare camera, iPod Nano and about $50 cash.
3. Theft of property at 10 block of Cumberland Park Drive. A man said he wanted to file a CPD report on Monday after being notified by Pulaski County authorities that a suspect they had taken into custody had admitted to stealing a Remington 12-gauge shotgun, a Winchester .30-30 and a Weatherby rifle chambered in 7mm Weatherby magnum. The man said that he needed to file a report with CPD to recover the weapons from a local pawn shop.
4. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 300 block of Mildred Street. Victim reported on Monday that he had moved out of an apartment he shared with two other people just before his unemployment office-issued debit card arrived there. The victim said that his former roommates seemed to have received the card, activated it and withdrew $900.
5. Breaking or entering at 900 block of Watkins Street. Victim reported that at some point between about 11 a.m. on Sunday and 6:50 p.m. on Monday a thief or thieves entered a vehicle through unknown means and stole a purse.
6. Breaking or entering at 1100 block of Harkrider Street. Victim reported that while his vehicle was parked at an automotive shop from the afternoon of March 24 to Monday morning a thief or thieves stole a pair of Pioneer 12-inch subwoofers and a JVC amplifier.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Joe Lamb can be reached at 505-1238.)