Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Criminal mischief at 2500 block of Donaghey Avenue. Victim reported that sometime between 5:20 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday, someone keyed the passenger side of her car. Damage was found on the right two doors, the right rear quarter panel and the deck lid. The victim believes the suspect may be her ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend.
2. Theft of property at 600 block of S. Mitchell Street. Victim reported Monday that his payroll checks were missing from his residence.
3. Residential burglary at 200 block of Club Lane. Victim reported that sometime between June 25 and Thursday someone broke a back window and gained entry to the residence. Missing from the home were a Sabian drum set, a Coleman camping kit, an electric keyboard, a tool box with tools and a punching bag mannequin.
4. Residential burglary at 1000 block of Donaghey Avenue. Victim reported that his house had been broken into sometime between 9:45 a.m. and 8:10 p.m. Friday. The victim stated that his laptop computer was missing, but was later found in a neighbor’s bushes. The suspect appeared to have gained entry through a back window that does not lock.
5. Theft of property at 200 block of Willow Street. Victims reported Friday that they have had several thefts from their yard. Numerous items have gone missing over the last few weeks, including 10 five-gallon gas tanks, a trash can full of aluminum cans, children’s toys and several packs of cigarettes.
6. Theft of property at 1127 Harkrider St. (O’Reilly Auto Parts). Victim reported that sometime between 2 and 6 p.m. June 30 someone stole his speakers and speaker box from his vehicle while it was parked at the auto parts store parking lot. The vehicle’s doors were locked, but the windows had been left down about two inches. The victim stated that he passed around flyers to local pawn shops before notifying authorities. The owner of a pawn shop called the victim after two underage males allegedly tried to sell the speakers and box at his business. The suspects left without selling the items.
7. Theft of property at 1090 Skyline Drive (Howard Johnson Hotel). Victim reported Saturday that someone had stolen the tailgate off his truck. The victim stated that he parked his Budget rent-a-truck, which was pulling the truck on a trailer, in the hotel parking lot. Shortly after checking into a room, the victim returned to the lot to find his tailgate missing.
8. Theft of property at 812 Merriman St. Victim reported Saturday that someone had stolen two depth finders from customer boats while they were parked in the fenced-in storage lot. The suspect possibly gained entry through a hole in the fence.
9. Theft of property at 2900 block of Dickens Circle. Victim reported Saturday that two air nailers and an air stapler went missing from his garage last week.
10. Criminal mischief at 1000 block of Bronze Trail. Victim reported Sunday that the back glass of his car had been busted.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)