Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 400 block of Comanche Trail. Victim reported Thursday that two pieces of jewelry were missing from her residence. The victim stated that there were no signs of forced entry, and the home had been unlocked. The missing jewelry was described as a 14K gold bracelet approximately 1/3-inch wide in a herringbone pattern with braided edges and a gold nugget pendant approximately 1-inch oblong with two emeralds and a diamond on a 28- to 30-inch gold chain.
2. Breaking or entering at 3900 Dave Ward Dr. (Walmart). Victim reported Thursday that someone entered her vehicle and stole her wallet while she was shopping in the store. The black Dolce and Gabbana wallet contained debit cards, the victim’s driver’s license and social security card.
3. Breaking or entering at 130 block of Davis Street. Victim reported that sometime between midnight and 9:30 a.m. Thursday someone broke the driver’s side window and entered his vehicle. Missing from the vehicle were an MP3 player and an Axe toiletry bag.
4. Breaking or entering at 30 block of Brier Springs Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 6:45 a.m. Thursday someone had broken into her vehicle. Missing from the vehicle were a purse, several CDs, a garage door opener, a stereo cover face and a CD case.
5. Breaking or entering at 355 Ledgelawn Drive (Hewlett-Packard). Victim reported Wednesday that several items went missing from her vehicle while it was parked in the Hewlett-Packard parking lot. The vehicle may have been unlocked. Missing from the car were a Verizon cell phone, an iPod and input charger and a GPS unit.
6. Property damage at 1 block of Brierwood Circle. Victim reported Wednesday that his neighbor had killed his grass by letting her vehicle leak transmission fluid on it.
7. Residential burglary at 1100 block of Cumulus Drive. Victim reported Wednesday that sometime between 2 and 11:30 a.m. someone entered his residence through the back door. Missing from the residence were an XBox gaming system, a Sony PlayStation 3 gaming system and several games.
8. Breaking or entering at 1900 block of College Avenue. Victim reported that sometime between midnight and 7 a.m. Wednesday someone broke into her vehicle. The victim stated that the driver’s side window was broken and a GPS unit and radio were missing.
9. Breaking or entering at 1300 block of Fairlane Drive. Victim reported Wednesday that his vehicle had been broken into and an Alpine CD player was missing. Blood was found on the door of the car where the suspect may have been cut by broken glass.
10. Theft of property at 20 block of Kinley Drive. Victim reported Sunday that several items were stolen from the bed of his truck while attending the fireworks display at Beaverfork Lake on Saturday. Missing from the vehicle were an empty 5-gallon diesel can, a flat-tipped shovel and a five-foot wedge bar.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)