Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Stolen property at 50 block of Flag Pond Road, Mayflower. Victim reported Friday that someone had stolen his car dolly from his front yard. The victim stated that the dolly is an ’80s model with no tail lights.
2. Destruction of property at 1197 Highway 65 North, Greenbrier (Reynold’s Propane). An employee of the business reported July 10 that she noticed damage to the building as she passed by. The front glass door was shattered and appeared to have been shot. The owner of the business located a bullet on the ground in the shattered glass. Later, the owner found six bullet holes in the front of the building.
3. Breaking and entering on Highway 25, Conway. Victim reported July 10 that someone had broken into his Jeep and stolen several items while he was on the creek in a boat. The victim stated that it appeared as if the suspects threw a large rock through the vehicle window and climbed inside to steal the items. Missing from the Jeep were a Glock 21 pistol, a Blackhawk holster, a Ruger Mark II pistol, a Kodak digital camera and carrying case and three .45 caliber Glock magazines.
4. Theft from building at 300 block of Highway 287, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 12 that someone had stolen several items from two storage buildings on the property. Several tools, lumber and paint were missing from the property.
5. Stolen property on Fox Run, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 12 that someone had entered his home and taken his checkbook, police scanner and a Maglite flashlight.
6. Burlgary/breaking and entering at 60 block of Highway 36, Conway. Victim reported July 15 that his home had been broken into and his laptop computer and car stereo system were missing. The victim stated that he did not know how the suspects gained entry to the residence.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)