Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Commercial burglary at 1000 Southwest Energy Drive. (Fleming Electric). Victim reported Tuesday that someone had broken into a secure room and taken several items. The victim stated that the room and items were secured with a cable and padlocks, but the cable had been cut. Missing from the property were several rolls of stranded wire, a 100-foot extension cord and a wire cart. The site is currently under construction.
2. Residential burglary at 1400 block of Hardy Street. Victim reported Sunday that the back door to her residence had been kicked in. The victim stated that the suspects went into her bedroom and looked between her mattress, but nothing was missing from the residence.
3. Aggravated robbery at 1500 block of Ridge Road. Victim reported Tuesday that he and another male were robbed at gunpoint. The victim stated that a male suspect pulled a gun on the two men and took their cell phones and car keys, as well as about $100 in cash. The suspect is described as a black male, about 5-9, weighing 170 pounds. The suspect also had a black tattoo on his neck.
4. Breaking or entering at 5100 block of Trinity Crossing Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 5 a.m. Wednesday someone broke into her vehicle. The victim stated that she may have left the doors unlocked. The victim said that several items were out of place in the console and her debit card was missing.
5. Theft of property at 1800 block of Hogan Lane. Victim reported that his vehicle was stolen sometime between 10 p.m. Tuesday and 10 a.m. Wednesday. The victim stated that the vehicle was locked. The vehicle is described as a black Toyota Corolla with tinted windows.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)