The following convictions recently took place in Faulkner County Circuit Court:
• William Allen Ferrell, 21, was sentenced to 72 months in the Arkansas Department of Correction for probation revocation. The defendant was arrested July 15, 2009, for breaking or entering and theft of property. Ferrell pled guilty and was placed on probation Oct. 26, 2009. Ferrell was again arrested for theft of property and other charges, including drug charges. On July 12, the defendant pled guilty to violating terms of his probation.
• Amanda Gail Yanez, 24, was sentenced to 10 years in the Arkansas Department of Correction for probation revocation on July 19. On May 27, 2009, the defendant was arrested for criminal mischief, theft of property and public intoxication. The defendant pled guilty to the charges and was placed on probation. On June 11, a warrant was issued for the defendant for violating conditions of her probation.
• Cynthia Rhianna Sizemore, 31, was sentenced to four years at a regional correctional facility for probation revocation. On March 23, 2009, Sizemore was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. The defendant pled guilty on Oct. 26, 2009, and was placed on probation. The defendant failed to report to probation office, pay fines and fees, report change of address and enter and complete drug treatment.
• Billy Wade Sanders, 51, was sentenced to one year in county jail for drug paraphernalia, failure to appear and possession of a controlled substance and failing to register as a sex offender.
• Carl Lee Dawson, 46, was sentenced to 20 years in the Arkansas Department of Correction. The defendant was charged with residential burglary and forgery. Dawson pled guilty to breaking into a home and cashing forged checks that he took from the residence.